Cheeky tardis

The doctor laid on the floor underneath the tardis console, her face and hands  smeared with oil. Yaz entered the tardis, 'hey, whatcha doing?'
'Hiya Yaz! The console keeps blocking out commands so I'm just taking a look to see if I can find anything wrong with her'
Yaz was still getting used to the thought of the tardis being sentient, it certainly wasn't the weirdest thing she had encountered since she met the doctor. She leaned against the console and glanced down at the doctor, who seemed to be hard at work.
'S'bit chilly in here, did you close the door' the doctor asked
'Oh yeah, sorry I completely forgot' Yaz giggles awkwardly as she closed the door.
The two were silent for a minute until the tardis started making a groaning sound, Yaz couldn't understand what it was saying but the doctor obviously heard loud and clear. Whatever was said caused the doctor to sit up abruptly and hitting her head on the underside of the console.
'Ow! Right you can stop that now, otherwise I'll sell you for scrap'
The tardis responded with short worping sounds
'Yeah your right I wouldn't sell you' the doctor said grumpily
'Haha, What did she say?' Yaz was extremely interested as to what the tardis said that made the doctor react that way. The doctor slid out from under the console and looked over to Yaz
'Nothin' don't worry' the doctor spluttered out, even with the thick smears of oil on her face ,Yaz could see a blush forming on her peachy cheeks.
'Well I certainly don't believe that' Yaz chuckled
'Heh alright, she thinks that i like you, as I like like you' the doctor looked away. The tardis gave a few worps and the doctor punched the side of the console'
'Oi! stop it' the doctor yelped while standing up, Yaz could only laugh at the doctor getting so angry and flustered at the tardis
'if your finished fixing the tardis, d'you wanna come to mine for a cuppa?'
the doctors mood immediately flipped
'yes please! tea sounds great' the doctor pranced to the door only to be followed by Yaz.
the doctor went to fling the door open, but it seemed to be jammed. she tried again with more force 'eh?!' she whipped around to look at the console
'I said stop it, let us out!' she pointed accusingly at the giant crystal in the middle of the console.
'doctor, are we stuck in here'
'Ugh I'm afraid so, she's being difficult' the doctor groaned
~~~~