jealous - one shot

the doctor and yaz had been on an adventure, saving the emperor of the planet klesh. Ryan and Graham had stayed home this time due to Graham being adament on having some bonding time with his grandson, surprisingly Ryan didn't protest.
As the emperor thanked the two women, the doctor noticed that he had started to almost flirt with yaz who just laughed awkwardly. the doctor felt a twinge of jealousy in her hearts from out of nowhere, before she could do anything yaz had tugged on her coat sleeve as if to ask to help wrap this up.
'right! best be off, lots of others to save ay yaz?' the doctor butted in, and walked towards the tardis. yaz soon followed, giving a little waved to the emperor before hopping through the door.
the tardis dematerialized and tossed into the time vortex, which seemed more aggressive than usual. the tardis was practically throwing them around like dolls, until the tardis landed with a sudden jolt, sending the doctor toppling into yaz.
'ugh.. doctor?' yaz went to sit up but saw the doctor, who had landed on top of her.
'oh, hi yaz! Sorreh, you alright?' the doctor realised she was straddling Yaz, who was blushing uncontrollably.
'I-it's alright...'
'Uh I'm sorry about before, for dragging you away. I think I got jealous, jealous that's new.' the doctor trailed of speaking to herself until she snapped back to the conversation.
yaz semi sat up from under the doctor, bringing their faces closer together.
'never thought you'd be jealous over me' yaz chuckled
'I mean how could I not! you are fantastic yaz' the doctor grinned
yaz giggled and blushed
'right can you get off me now.'
'oh yeah! sorry!'
~~~~