sleepy yaz

it was a normal afternoon in the tardis, well as normal as an infinite spaceship disguised as a 1920's police box can get.
yaz had been a little sleep deprived with all the running from aliens and how she never could seem to find her bedroom. yaz' tiredness was getting the better of her and was often found dosing off in the most uncomfortable looking places.

The doctor had set up a living room in the tardis, equipped with a velvet purple sofa. yaz wandered into the room trying to find her bedroom,
'UGH!' Yaz groaned at the sight of the living room,
'you alright yaz?' the doctor sat up and looked worried.
'no, I cant find my room!' yaz whined like a child, hurling herself next to the doctor on the sofa,
'I haven't slept in ages, I dont even know how long! Its like this stupid thing is hiding my bloody bedroom!' yaz stomped the ground, receive a loud warp from the tardis.
'Oi! no wonder she's winding you up if your gonna kick her, c'mon take a nap on the sofa.' the doctor shifted her position on the sofa so that she was almost laying down and gestured yaz to cuddle her. Yaz could keep her eyes open another second and consequently threw herself at the doctor, burrowing her face into the doctor and fell asleep instantly.
~~~~
Yaz' eyes fluttered open at the feeling of her hair being stroked, her cheeks began to burn as she found herself snuggled up into the doctors arms like a puppy.
'Hi Yaz, d'you sleep well?' The Doctor smiled sweetly, Yaz sat up a little yet the doctors hand shifted to hold Yaz jawline.
'Yeah, you're surprisingly comfortable, I should sleep with you more often' Yaz regretted her words incredibly.
'Right, I'm gonna tinker with the tardis controlls for a bit' The Doctor sat up abruptly and hopped off the sofa, leaving yaz. but not before planting a subtle kiss on yaz' cheek and running off, yaz had never blushed harder in her life
~~~~~
another chapter yaaay I hope yall are liking my fanfics and leave any suggestions you would like to see 😁😽