Chapter Six

Eleanor turned to her siblings out of sheer fright. "Fuck, we need to leave, now!" she whispered to her siblings, holding on to hope that the man would just ignore their intrusion if they left before he arrived. With the others nodding in agreement, they turned to find that the door had vanished, leaving only a smooth dirt roof above them. Cursing under her breath, Anna had come to the conclusion that there was nothing left to do other than to fight.
Readying their weapons, the children awaited the man approaching from around the bend. What came from the darkness was not what they expected, but an old, fragile looking man, holding himself up with a polished wooden cane.
Not too eager to lower her weapon, Eleanor harshly asked the man who he was. "Why, you're the ones who intruded in on MY home. I should be asking you the same, young lady"
"I apologize for us rudely disrupting your.....lovely home, but we needed to find refuge from Helhona's troups" Anna quickly interjected. "Ahh. So you are the children that were destined to take the place of our warriors? You don't seem like a bunch worthy of taking their place, eh?" The old man chuckled. Finally realizing who this man was, Neill walked up to the old man and asked him if he was the man that they needed to speak with in order to bring down Helhona and her army. "That depends, who sent you?" the old man asked, waving his cane at Neill. "Ronaldo, sir" Neill said. "So Ronaldo sent you, eh? If Ronaldo could trust you children, I guess I will too. Now, what do you need to know?"
"We need to find Helhona's fortress and stop her before her and her troups take what's left of the peoples freedom. Ronaldo had left us with incredibly vague information on how to stop her" Alan awkwardly laughed. "I see. Luckily, I do know a way on how to conclude Helhona's rule over this land" the old man stopped to think about this for a moment and gave the children instructions on how to end her rule. "Before you can do any of the other actions in order to defeat Helhona, you need to slide your way into one of Helhona's kingdoms and thieve a power source that has everyone in that kingdom under a malevolent spell. That will be a start to defeating her"
"That is a ludicrous task to complete! How are we going to steal a powerful source from the most powerful sorceress in this world?" Eleanor questioned, outraged at the stupid suggestion. "I thought you may ask that, so I have something just for this task" reaching into his long cloak that enveloped his figure, he pulled out a glass bottle that contained that contained a black liquid. "Drink this and you will be unnoticeable to the guards that litter the place" 
Handing the bottle to Anna, he told her and her siblings not to consume the substance until they were right at the wall surrounding the kingdom. Giving their thanks to the old man, he left them with the parting words, "Until we meet again"

I apologize for this update taking so long and for being shorter than the others! I promise that this time I will have a reasonable posting schedule!