chapter 9

"I missed waking up in your arms." I whisper to Michael as he kisses my bare shoulder. He hums against me and I attempt to roll over and face him but he has to help me lug my huge stomach over onto my other side.
"He's going to be so strong. I can feel his powers." He whispers as he rubs my bare stomach. I close my eyes and focus on trying to have the baby kick for him. When he does Michael's eyes light up and he kisses my stomach where the foot came up.
"You're going to be a great father. " I cradle his face in my hands and his eyes well up with tears.
"If things were different, and I was human, and I didn't have to destroy the world maybe I would." I sit up as much as I can and he rests his head on my lap, facing my stomach.
"I promise you Michael, you are going to be the most amazing father, even in the end of the world." He sits up and kisses me softly.
"And you will be the most amazing mother, and queen. I'm so happy to have you by my side." I stand up and bring him with me. We are both still naked from the night before, so I gather the spare clothes that were brought in for me and Michael.  I hand him his pants and let him put them on before putting his shirt on him and buttoning it up slowly.
"You are so beautiful." His eyes never leave mine as I help dress him first.
When his cloak is on he helps me into the dress that was laid out for me. How they got my size I have no clue, but it fits perfectly. It's a black long sleeved bodycon dress. It shows off my baby bump perfectly, and has a slit halfway up my thigh. When I'm covered Michael stands behind me in the mirror and his hand finds the slit in my dress and rests on my bare thigh.
"So gorgeous, my love, my queen. Are you ready to rule beside me? Once I pass these Seven Wonders everything will fall into place." He says resting his chin on my shoulder and I look at our reflection together.
"I'm ready, I'll be by your side through it all love." I turn to him and hold out my hand, we start the handshake we made up all those weeks ago in my old house when we first met. His eyes never leave mine until they shut to kiss our pinkies at the end.
"I feel powerful." Michael whispers connecting our foreheads and I place his hand on my stomach.
"You are powerful, we both believe in you." As if on cue the baby kicks and Michael's eyes flash with love.
"Gideon, a great warrior, only this one will work for the right side." He grins and I raise an eyebrow playfully.
"Gideon is a boys name, it might be a girl." I grin and he rubs around my belly button and closes his eyes. He makes a humming sound for a moment before coming back.
"Its a boy. I feel it." I sigh and touch his hand.
"I like Gideon, it's a strong name." He smirks and kisses my cheek.
"Come my love, the old Supreme just arrived." He holds out his arm and I take it looking one last time in the mirror at us. We look strong together, powerful. He leads me down the hallway and through the building. It is full of young boys who stare at Michael with in awe. He is going to be their hero, he gives them hope that one day they might be as strong as he is.
I hope one day my son looks up to Michael that way as well.
I sneak a glance at Michael as well. He looks so confident, as he should. He is about to become the ruler of this coven, and soon the world. He definitely looks the part.
When we enter the barn everyone is already there waiting. All the women on the right side of the room look at us with wide eyes.
"Only witches and warlocks are allowed to witness the Seven Wonders!" The red haired says sternly and I roll my eyes. I look around the room and spy candles not lit yet along the walls.
I close my eyes and let the baby know what I want. When I open them all the candles on the walls are lit and the witches gasp.
"Why aren't you at my school?" The woman I can assume is the Supreme says and I squeeze Michael's arm.
"I'm with Michael, I stay by his side." He smiles down at me lovingly.
"She is also carrying the son of your next Supreme. She has been invited by the warlock council to witness the Seven Wonders and to support her lover." Ariel says taking my hand and leading me to their side, letting Michael stand in the middle.
"Cordelia didn't you say-" the young dirty blonde haired girl whispers to the supreme but gets cut off.
"We shall begin the tests of the Seven Wonders." She says firmly and soon Michael begins acing every test they put in front of him. They get harder and harder until we come to the last one. Descensum.
"And so we arrive at the final test, Descensum. But today I'm not asking you to perform this wonder. Today I am asking you to conquer it." Cordelia smiles as she stands in front of her lackeys. I can tell shes plotting something, Gideon is kicking like crazy.
"I'd like you to retrieve my dear friend Misty Day, who lost her own battle with this very task." If she thinks that will be difficult for Michael then she's wrong, he's already retrieved Madison. What more proof does she need that he can travel to the underworld.
"That's impossible. Those who don't return from Descensum are gone forever, property of the underworld." Ariel shouts in surprise, he's obviously upset now. Cordelia is trying to ruin Michael's chance.
"No other Supreme's been made to do this ever. This is not only unfair, this is suicide." Baldwin protests.
"Enough. Cordelia. I need a word." Ariel demands and they all leave the room, leaving Michael, the three with girls and I in he barn.
The bitchy one, Madison, Michael told me, walks up to me and smirks.
"So you're knocked up huh." She starts to light a cigarette but the lighter flies from her hands. I will not have my baby exposed to that shit.
"Yes I am, please smoke somewhere else." I say firmly and Michael locks our fingers together.
"What is your supreme playing at. Obviously Michael can go into the underworld and bring people back, I mean look at Madison, heck even Queenie. They are living proof that he is more powerful than any of you." I sass and he squeezes my hand.
"Darling be nice, I have to complete the Seven Wonders as is tradition. If they want me to just embarrass them with my strength again then I will." I giggle at him and I touch my stomach. Gideon feels like he's been doing gymnastics the entire time.
"Gideon is excited." I smile as he touches beside my hand and I hear Madison whispering to the other one.
"She said it's a Gideon, its definitely a boy." I can hear them more than I should be able to and I turn to them.
"What's your name?" I ask the dirty blonde and she walks over and shakes my hand.
"I'm Zoe, I'm on the council." She holds a hand out as if she wants to touch my stomach but she hesitates.
"Go ahead, I don't mind. He's very hyper active today." She smiles shyly at me, before resting her hand on the top of my stomach. She starts shaking and I can feel she's doing something. I pull away quickly and her nose starts to bleed.
"I- I'm sorry. I need to... excuse me." She runs out quickly and Madison looks at me with wide eyes.
"What did you do!" She asks and I honestly don't know what just happened.
"What the hell was she doing? Trying to mess with my baby! If anything happened to her it was the baby defending himself." Madison and Queenie rush our to find Zoe leaving me and Michael alone.
"They know something." He says harshly and I touch his face, tracing the line of his jaw with my thumb.
"It doesn't matter what they know. After you perform this last wonder they won't have a say anymore." I whisper and he smiles and kisses my lips lightly. I feel the connection between us pulsing and he frowns against my mouth.
"My father is whispering to me. The witches are planning something. We must be more careful." He says quickly and I groan and cradle my stomach in annoyance.
"Of course they are, if they try anything that affects my baby I'll kill them, I'll kill the lot." I growl under my breath and Michael laughs rubbing my shoulders.
"You can do that anyway my dear. We can take turns."
"Now I must interrupt their meeting." He says as he leads me into the room with the others.
"I'll get your friend back." He tells Cordelia with a smirk.
He lays on the ground in the middle of everyone else and starts his incantation. His eyes roll in the back of his head as his consciousness leaves his body. My stomach aches as I don't feel him on this earth anymore. I whimper as the pain becomes stronger and stronger the further away I feel him go.
"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Ariel comes to my side quickly and I stumble.
"It's just because when Michael and I are too far apart... I feel his abscence." I explain and I touch my stomach.
"I think it's the baby, he loves his daddy." I try to cover the strangeness that is my connection with Michael.
"Awh come here sweetheart. I'll get you some juice." Baldwin takes my hand and walks me out of the office and into what seems like a kitchen.
"You must be starving, you haven't eaten anything yet today have you?" He asks and I realise that I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.
"No, I haven't. Do you have anything meaty? The baby has been craving meat like crazy!" I smile and I try to play it off as a joke, but Michael had explained that when Vivian was pregnant with him she had craved raw meats. 
"I can grill you up whatever you like." He puts on an apron and washes his hands.
I end up having him fry me up some eggs and bacon, extra bacon and some toast. Its not as good as Miriam's cooking but it still hits the spot.
"So how far along are you?" He asks leaning over the counter drinking a glass of wine and I look down at my stomach. Miriam and I had looked up phases of pregnancy and had estimated I'm probably the equivalent of 7 or 8 months.
"I'm in my third trimester. We aren't entirely sure how many months, but we are pretty sure baby Gideon will be here soon." I smile and he reaches out to touch my stomach.
"He's going to be a gorgeous baby. I hope you consider putting him in our school when he is old enough. He is going to be powerful. I can feel it." I grin and suddenly I feel a pull.
"Michael's coming back." I say quickly and we run back towards the office. We arrive just in time to see Michael sit up and gasp. I rush to his side and hold his hands.
"Are you alright love?" I ask and he winks at me quickly before panting, he must have to act like it was difficult for him.
"Well, that's that. C'est la vie." Madison says sasily with a smirk on her face.
"This was not a fair test." Ariel protests, obviously upset at the sitution.
"What happened? Where's Misty?" Cordelia rushes to Michael's other side and I glare at her.
"Isn't it obvious, dear? She's right where she's been for the last-" Myrtle eats her words when the dust starts gathering beside Michael and a blonde haired woman lay next to him on the ground.
The witches all start fussing over Misty and I help Michael up and the warlocks gather around him.
Suddenly Cordelia's nose starts to bleed and she stumbles. I listen to them all argue but bury my smirk in Michael's jacket. I can't have them thinking I find joy in this. I dont want to seem too cocky but I guess Michael has another plan.
"I did everything you asked. I descended into hell and I did what you couldn't. I brought her back. I passed the Seven Wonders. Unless you want to add another one." The confidence in his voice and the smirk is so attractive.
"No, no there can be no doubt. You are the next supreme." Cordelia answers and I squeal and jump into Michael's arms.
"You did it baby!"
We are one step closer to our destiny now.

AN/
So basically I have like the next 5 chapters already written but I hate editing and fixing them. I'm also having a bit of writers block, but I'll try and push through it.
I've written a lot of fanfictions but never posted them because I've never finished one before. I PROMISE I will try my best to finish this one.
Thanks for reading yall.
Love you 💜💜💜