Round 1 - Results

Hello, hello! It's winner time :)

Before we get started, we would like to sincerely apologize for the ridiculous amount of time it took to bring Round One to a close. Being our first ever game, there was a lot for us to do, what with the names, descriptions, judging, prizes, activations, etc. Hopefully, updates will be a lot quicker in the future.

Now, without further ado, here are your Round One winners!

We will start off with the Admins' Choice winner. This name was something we decided would win a prize before we even published the round. Admins' Choice is the name the admins decided on would be the best or funniest before each round starts, meaning somebody might not always get it. The name also will not always win 1st place or Honorable Mention, it is simply a bonus prize for whoever can get the name. 

Hats off to featherpen-, who submitted the name Blueberry! You are this round's Admins' Choice. 

Now, onto our two Honorable Mentions. This award goes to GeekGoddess484 with the name Bluethorn, and Chamops with the name Bluespeckle. Great job!

Finally, it's time to announce our grand winner, coming in first place! Congratulations to NaokiNeko, who entered the name Bluefrost!

*Due to the addition of Admins' Choice, the prize for Honorable Mention has been upped to 2 cookies

To Summarize:

Winner: NaokiNeko – Bluefrost [3 cookies]

Honorable Mention: GeekGoddess484 – Bluethorn [2 cookies]

Honorable Mention: Chamops – Bluespeckle [2 cookies]

Admins' Choice:  – Blueberry [1 cookie]

To all our winners, you can cash in your cookies at any time in the chapter titled Prizes + Redeeming. You are not obligated to spend them right now; you can save them up for as long as you like.

Thanks for reading! Round Two will be up shortly. 

~ Moon & Feather