Dont you dare

Hiyori's pov
"Hey Hiyori I got a job for me and Yukinee wanna come?"Yato asked."Sure,I'd love to.Just Wait I have to do something,"k" I ran upstairs and on kofukus spare bedroom I wrote a note saying
Dear mom and dad I'll be sleeping over at a friends.
"I'm ready" But before we went we went to my place to give the note. Now we are on our way!
Third POV
"Where are we going Yato"Yukinee asked in displeasure."Were going to the market to help the store clerk, he said he wants to go on a vacation""SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WORK ON SUMMER!!! (Tsk) whats in it for me""our company" With that Hiyori just sucked it up and sighed."fine.. guess I'll help to"
Skip (now they are at the store)
"Hey Hiyori me and Yukinee are gonna take a brake and go buy some food, wanna come?"Yato asked",No thank you, I'm full. I'll keep watch of the store. You guys go on ahead" With that Yukinee and Yato left.
    Hiyori sighed and sat down at the chair behind the cash register."I wonder when he will come back" she thought.
Hiyoris pov
I took out a notebook and wrote his name, I blushed at the sight. "HANDS UP AND DONT MAKE IT HARD!" Before I knew it someone was in front of me wearing all black holding a gun. I was shook. "I won't ask again(he points his gun at me ready to fire) HAND UP!""O-O-Ok "I put my hands up, until we heard a jingle. The door opened and I saw a scared Yukinee and angry Yato. He looked angry and mad. I don't know if I should be scared or happy. "Put the gun down""who are you to stop me! SHES NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PEACE OF TRASH!" "DONT YOU DARE CALL HER THAT.""like I said..who are you to stop me..." with that all I remember was a gunshot. I fell down at the floor I touch my stomach , it felt wet. I opened my eyes and it was blurry, I saw Yukinee and Yato.