Chapter 1

Ugh. My life totally sucks. I sighed and pulled my luscious blonde beach waves into a messy bun, and looked in the mirror.

"Omg I'm hideous." I thought to myself. I inspected my flawless ivory skin, high cheekbones, ruby red lips, and piercing aqua eyes.

I pulled on a "lol you're not Calum Hood" shirt and some light wash skinnies.

My mom came upstairs to greet me. "Well good morning Mrs.Sleepyhead" she waggled her eyebrows, "You look very grunge today."

I scoffed at her. "Mom, are you kidding? Ugh now I have to change! I don't wanna be grunge! I'm pop-punk. Don't you get it? I'm not like other girls, I'm punk rock!" I lunged towards my drawers, scrambling for a new outfit.

"But," My mom stammered, "You only listen to that 5 Seconds of Summer band. They're pop."

I rolled my eyes. Didn't she know anything? "No, mom. They're pop punk."

"But they're not punk. They're only pop. That's it. Pop."

"Mom," I looked her dead in the eye, "Punk rock is what you make it."

I pranced down the stairs. "And plus," I added "Punk isn't a music taste." I paused for effect, "it's a lifestyle."

I quickly grabbed my flower crown and grey jansport backpack, ate breakfast and shoved on my white converse.

I waited for the bus and wrote Nash Grier fan fiction on Wattpad.

When I got on the bus, I was greeted by guess who? Nobody. I have no friends. That's part of the punk rock lifestyle.

I sat in the back, alone, and stuck in my earbuds and listened to One Direction. I must've been singing along because someone came and sat beside me.

"Hi." She smiled and tilted her head. "I'm Alex. I'm new, and I like one direction too!"

I stared at her. "You can't talk to me right now, sorry."

She looked puzzled, "Wait, what?"

I pursed my lips and stared into her green orbs, "I'm just too punk rock for you. Sorry." I fake smiled, "Ah-Buh-Bye!" I did a little wave.

She just sat there. "Okay, I'm going to ignore that." She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, "Which is cuter, Nash Grier or Cameron Dallas?"

I adjusted my flower crown, "easy, Nash. I mean he's totes such a good role model."

Alex looked at me uncertainly. "Role model? He's sexist, racist and homophobic."

"NO! He's not!"

I was horrified! Omg how could she ever think that! He gets so many people criticizing his life choices, it's not like he needs more hate. He already gets hate for making that ten minute video criticizing girls life choices (which in fact was very informative. I went out and bought ten cans of shaving cream after watching.) And for the racist, he's only tweeted racist stuff like 4 times, so it's okay. And for the homophobic stuff, It's okay if he said he hates gays and believes they shouldn't have rights. It's totally fine. Did I mention he has blue eyes?

Alex stared, "uh, yes he is? If he killed someone, his fans would defend him."

I would defend him for a reason. Whatever crime he would do, he would def be innocent. I mean, come on he's sooper hawt!!!1!

I pretended like I didn't hear Alex and continued listening to one direction.

OMG I love harreh so much. He's so cute! Narry is REAL! I know it! 109 percent positive! Louis' girlfriend Eleanor is soo fake! It's obvious he doesn't love her, because I saw proof! One pic he was smiling at Harry, and in another pic, he wasn't smiling at his current gf. wOOOw proof! Isn't it soooo obvious????!?

Suddenly I got a text from my mom:

Mom: Magcon is coming to town in August. You want tickets?

I immediately replied.

Me: YAS BAE YAAAAS. Get me backstage passes.

When the bus finally arrived at school, I was the first one out.

I got to my class okay. On the way, I heard these girls talking about some ancient British band called the Hornets? Or something?? Oh ya the beatles. I just went up to them and said, "get a better music taste, bitch. Can't you listen to something meaningful and tasteful, like one direction?"

When I sat down in class, Mr.Lombardi was already taking attendance.

"Elsa Brinley?" He called out.

I raised my hand, but didn't say anything. I didn't want to seem to preppy. I am punk rock, you know.

The thing about my name is that I loooove frozen so much, I changed my name to Elsa!!!! LOVVBE FOROZEN ONFG!!!!! Let it go is my fave song.

And for my last name, brinley, I changed it to that after my idol, Acacia Brinley. She's such a role model too! She always gets hate though. Omg she only sent nudes 4 times, and used people for fame like 5 times okay? Calm down! She's perf!

It was almost the end of seventh grade already. Omg I'm going to be an eighth grader soon!!!1 I'm gonna be ssoooo old and soo mature!

For the rest of class I took out a pillow from my backpack with my favorite pillowcase, and slept. My pillowcase had the nirvana symbol on it. I've listened to them twice before and it's sooo punk rock so I like it. I'm like nirvanas biggest fan. RIP Mick jagger! It so sad you married Courtney love and committed suicide! He's so great, especially when he played the drums in his band nirvana's "stairway to heaven!" So punk rock!