The Truth

Cameron's POV

I attended school as normal like nothing happened. Right as I entered the building the first day back I was greeted by everyone saying sorry for your loss and all that shit. I hate pity, some of those people I didn't even know or talk to.

The dismissing bell for first hour rung and mr.vommit ( vonnet ) told me to stay after school with him to discuss some very important matters. I was creeped out and shrugged it off and left to go to my other classes.

It was finally the hour I got to see Rebecca, although she hates me I still won't give up on her. I walked into class and took my usual seat next to her, as I sat down I heard her scoff and I chucked to myself. Mrs.rose walked in and hit the bell that silenced the class everyday. We were getting an assignment that had to be in desk group and I got paired with Rebecca. I looked over at her and it looked like she wanted to kill herself over and over again.

As class was dismissed I asked Rebecca " see you Saturday, my place? " and sassily replied in your dreams. " ( idk I have writers block ) I remember that mr.vonnet wanted to see me so I started heading for his class.

I saw the door was cracked ajar, I looked both directions in the hallway and had saw that it was empty. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I entered the room quietly hoping I wouldn't get caught sneaking in. I saw a trail of blood and quickly panicked. I followed the trail of blood into the back of the room where I found mr.vonnets lifeless body.

All of a sudden I hear a scream nearby and I run out to check to find nothing in sight. I go back to mr.vonnet and search his body for how he was murdered. I find a bullet wound and many knife wounds near his chest and stomach. I hear a slow clap on the intercom followed by " well, well, well if it isn't Gina and Rob's kid. "

" WHO ARE YOU? " I scream as if he can hear me. The mysterious man answered me as if he had read my mind. " I am the one who murdered your parents, mr.vonnet and any witnesses. " WHY, WHY KILL MY PARENTS. WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU? " I scream in frustration. " Wait, I thought to myself, there has to be other people staying after school hearing this right? " In an instant I dash out of the classroom opening door after door only to find that everyone staying after school was a " witness " and already had been killed, explaining the shriek I heard eairler. I ran to the office where he was probably communicating with me.

I burst into the office area only to find that he had left. I search around finding our assistance principle hiding under her desk. She quickly said " we need to get out of here I'll explain later. " We ran out and ran towards my house to warn my friends that were living with me. We opened ran inside and saw all my friends in a corner and the man was there pointing a gun a them.

A smirk appeared across his face as he said " welcome, home. "

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS I WROTE IT QUICKY THANK YOU FOR READING.