The truth Pt.2

I'm so sorry I have been procrastinating and well here's a quick little update I guess. Thanks bye.

Cameron's POV

I remembered we had a hidden gun under one if the tables in my house. The unknown man told me and the Jeana ( assistant principle ) to sit down and join my friends. I sat down near my friends but closer to the table to look for the gun. When he went looking for something around the house I reached under quickly to find the small black pistol perfectly in its spot. I quickly grabbed it ripping it out of the tape as the man turned around looking at us. He asked " what was that? " we all sat there scared and quiet.

He resumed looking for something as I got enough courage to get up and cock the gun loud enough for him to hear. I asked him " who are you? " he chuckled and I yelled again even louder " WHO ARE YOU " he laughed and said " I am Bruce, Bruce Williams the murderer of your parents, teachers, and friends although my name might not even matter since you're about TO DIE. " He turned around quickly and started to shoot like a madman and got my shoulder." DAMNIT! " I screamed and winced in pain as he ran out of the door.

It has been an hour since he left and the assistant principle explained that she had known my parents and they all worked in a secret agent facility's the man also known as Bruce was one of the most wanted criminals in the u.s. Jeana told us we had to leave so me and the boys packed up our clothes and some belongings.

We all got in our cars and drove behind Jeana to the edge of the forest. We all get out and she goes up to a tree and knocks a certain way. * knock knock pause knock pause * I think. All of a sudden the forest floors is lowered as if it were a ramp into a secret place. We all drive down and I look at the floor go up. We back up under the stairs got out and headed toward the base.

Once we arrived we were given looks everybody recognized me but I didn't recognized them. We headed towards the main office and met the chief. " you must be Gina and Rob's kid, welcome to the force!