Chapter 1 Avengance

Cameron's POV

" Hi! My name is Cameron's Dallas and I'm your average teenager attending shelbyville high. I was known as the rich popular kid up until that one horrible night occurred. I went from being the towns goodie too shoo to the baddest kid ever. "

Beep beep beep my alarm rang as I groaned waking up. It was everyone's first day back to highschool and I didn't feel like going. My mom came in and yelled at me saying " ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WAKE UP! " I got up showered and did my hair. I decided to wear a black hoodie with a black shirt underneath, red jeans and a pair of my favorite black vans.

I checked the time and saw I still had about an hour left. I went down stairs and saw my mom had made my favorites... CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES with some scrambled eggs and sausage links. I went to the table and quickly ate it all. My mom already had left to work early. I washed the dishes and drove over to Nash's house. I picked Nash like we have been doing for the past 3 years. I've known Nash ever since we were babies. He was like my bestfriend anyone could wish for.

We drove to school and headed to the office to get our schedules. We received them and looked over them finding out we had all the same classes! " YES!!! " we both exclaimed cause the secretary to jump and everyone to stare. " sorry " Me and Nash whispered and started laughing when we arrived at our lockers. We put some stuff away and head to our first hour.. ENGLISH. Last year I heard that the English teacher was a bit creepy and coo koo to the head.

Nash and I headed in taking our seats next to each other. I looked who else I sat by and it was jack and jack. We talked about our summers and what we did until the mr.vonnet yelled at everyone to be quiet. He introduced us and seemed really nice. The hour had finally passed and we were free from the wretched class.

The rest of the day was boring until I spotted this one beautiful girl who was in my 7h hour. I never seen her around so I assumed she was a transfer student. She had the prefect blonde and brown hair the cutest smile and walked so perfect. Nash saw I was staring so he said " I'll let you sit with her. " We went into class and I sat down next to her she seemed to have no interest in me. I kept bugging her but she nearly hissed " go away. " I then stopped and focused on class. The hour went buy and we were finally free to go home.

* Skip to weeks later *

School had just ended and I started to drive home. On my way I saw some police cars coming from my house and I got a little worried. I sped home but not to fast to find a lot of police officers and an ambulance. I ran to a police officer screaming " WHATS GOING ON ?!?! " they asked who I was and I told them I was the son who lived here. The officer looked like he was going to regret saying what he was about to say... " your parents were murdered.. " I backed away quietly saying " nonononono " I asked where they were and he said the ambulance. I quickly jogged over seeing their lifeless pale bodies making me just want to die there.

They were brought to the hospital to be preserved until I chose what I wanted to do. I decided to bury them both after having a funeral. I invited everyone they knew and I knew. The funeral was 4 days after the accident and I was very sad and heart broken. I thought to myself, " who would do this, and why to my parents. " I had 2 friends stay with me so we could keep my house.

Ok I'm just starting this fanfic it kinda sucks idk.