Chapter 1

Dahyun
I was walking to my new college excited to meet everyone.Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were also walking beside me talking about puppies and cute dogs.

"I really miss Gucci."Tzuyu sighs and Chaeyoung came over and confront Tzuyu."Tzuyu I know you miss Gucci but can you please be happy because we are all in the same class in college?"
I replied with a cute puppy face."Ya please be happy"Chaeyoung came and did the same puppy face."Alright, I'll be happy"Tzuyu replied with a laugh...Then we all started laughing until we reached the college.

We Walked in and started looking for our classroom.Once we found it,we grabbed our name tag and put it on and we were about to go into the classroom when I dropped my notebook on the ground. I turned around,and was about to pick up my notebook when I looked up and I stood frozen completely Shocked until my heart was feeling all the hatred again...

...Why...Why...Why she had to do this.I thought she loved me but I was clearly wrong...I was going to start my new life in college and forget about her but no...F*cking Fate won't leave me alone and now I see her with him...We both made eye contact and I couldn't handle it anymore....I turned around and started running until I couldn't run anymore.I turned around the Conner and started punching the wall until my knuckles are bleeding...Still punching the wall and crying my whole soul out."I'm never going to forgive you Sana after what you put me through...never ever will I forgive you."

*Time Skip*

After the punching the wall serval times more,Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came running towards me and giving me hugs...

"Dahyun,we saw her."They both said ."I k-k-know"I stuttered and continued crying.We all sat there in silence remembering what she did to me...