Chapter 3

Sana' Pov

When Dahyun left I was in complete shock by what she said. Mark and I were walking back to my dorm hand in hand. I just couldn't believe that Dahyun and I are in the same class for the whole year. "babe, something wrong?" Mark asked me in a concerned tone."Nothing I'm just tired" I replied back with a smile as we keep walking...

          When I got back to the dorm, I took a shower and I'm finally in bed lying down and just taking a moment to get everything straight. My ex-girlfriend is in the same class as me and she still clearly hates my guts.

                                                                                  *Timeskip*

I arrived at school to see Dahyun sitting at the back with headphones in her ears listening to music.  I looked at her when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me." Hey Baby" a soft husky voice rang through my ears. I turned around to see the loving eyes of Mark looking at me with pure passion. I smiled back and hugged him. While hugging him, I saw Dahyun and Mina talking again. Not gotta lie but I felt hurt seeing Dahyun talking to other girls but I shouldn't feel that way. I broke up with her to be with Mark and I didn't regret it at all. Hearing the bell ring, it was time for class to begin. I let go off Mark and sat down in my seat. The teacher was explaining the lesson and I wasn't really paying attention until she announced we would be doing a two-person research assignment project. That caught my eye and I hoped to be with one of my friends or Mark. Our teacher started saying the partners for the group assignment but I didn't get assign with either of my friends or Mark." The last partners are Dahyun and Sana"my teacher just announced I choked on my own saliva and I couldn't believe what just actually happened. I'm doing a research project assignment with my ex. My ex who clearly hates me.