Chapter 2

Dahyun
After bandaging my swollen knuckles, We head back to the classroom. When we got there we saw that Sana was in the same class as us. Great, just great, now my ex and I are in the same class, we walked past her and went to the back row of the class. She looked at me but I just gave her a cold stare. I grabbed my phone and just played a couple of games before we start class

*Time Skip*

After our free period, We headed to the cafeteria, and once we got in there. I sat down near the nearest table and just went on my phone again until I heard a familiar laugh. I looked up and saw my ex with her boyfriend but Sana was sitting on his lap and talking to a bunch of girls. Then she kissed Mark on the lips. Everyone at the table just started screaming and making fun of them, all of a sudden she turned around and we both made eye contact. I got up and started walking away, I passed by Sana's group of friends and walked out of the cafeteria. I still can't believe she chose Mark over me and I still can't believe that she is still with him. I found myself on the rooftop and I just sat down on the ground. As I looked up, I remember all the good times I was with Sana. Just then the door to the rooftop opened and I saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung coming towards me..."Yo bro, we were wondering where you went"Tzuyu said as she and Chaeyoung both sat down beside me."I got disgusted by Sana and Mark kissing so I went up here" I replied back. Both of them just nodded their heads, We then heard the bell meaning it was the end of lunch. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung  told me that they have the same class but as for me, I was in a separate class.''See you guys later" I started walking away towards my next class...

                                                                                   Time Skip

When I got into the classroom, I checked out where I was sitting...mmm the back row with some girl named Myoui Mina. I went to my seat and saw my seatmate already sitting down, I sat down and went on my phone checking on Instagram. When all of sudden, I heard a very familiar laugh and when I looked up, there I saw my EX again. Great, why in all the many classrooms she had to be in my class. Then I noticed someone tapping me on the shoulder, I turned around and saw my seatmate looking at me. " Hi, I'm Myoui Mina but you can call me Mina," she said with a smile. "Kim Dahyun" I replied back with a  smile. "So you must be a freshman?" she asked.  I just nodded my head. Just then I saw my ex looking back at us and I decided to make her feel a little bit of pain..." Hey, we should hang out sometime later!!" I said with a little more loudness... "Sure' she replied with a smile. I smiled back and from the corner of my eye, I can see Sana just looked at us but went back to talking to her friend. Then our teacher came in and started off with the lesson...

                                                                                Time Skip

 I found out that Mina was in the rest of my classes in the afternoon so I was happy about that. During the last ten minutes of school, Mina and I just talked and I have gotten to know her a bit more, I gotta say that Mina is ain't that bad to hang out with...After the bell, I've asked for her number and she gladly gave it to me," so I'll see you around" I replied with a flirty smirk."Y-a-Ya I'll see you around" she stuttered with a faint blush on her face. We both parted our ways while walking to the doors, I forgot my phone in the classroom so I hurried back to go get it. When I opened the door to the classroom, I saw my ex and her boyfriend making out. Both of them pulled out very quickly and I could see the string of saliva still connected on their lips still. Gross, I thought but I still had to get my phone so I went to the desk and grabbed my phone. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your mouth to mouth french kissing session" I replied with a sassy voice. I left them shocked but I didn't care as I went out of the Main doors and started walking back to the dorms. Soon I will have my revenge on you Sana for everything you did to me...