mcrib.

MATT POV

It was a thursday evening. the boys had just decidedto kick out ameer.

lyn had a crush on ameer after he accidentally backed into her. ameer intentionally ran over her. she didnt mind it. she always thought he hada special charm to his big smile.

"HE GOT FUCKING DROPPED ON AGRILL WHEN HE WAS A BABY. THATS WHY HES CALLED grill. head." i explained as i ran out of breath. the boys tried telling me why they kicked him out. i wasnt having it.

"well i think his grill head is pretty cute.." lyn softly saidddd, as she wa sssomeeeeeeeeeeeehow still alive after getting ran over by him.

ian growled at her like a dog. joba shit himself out of being scared.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF THE PIZZA!!!!!!!" Ian screamed, looking for the fried pizza. he found it and threw the tray at my head as he snarled. i started bleeding and bled out and did. as i bled out on the floor i shidded and farded and peed and camed. my mouth foamed up.

"OH FUCK!!!" Exclaimed paulie. he ran over to me and gave me CPR. i was so happy he saved my life. "im a hero!" he said. i gave him herpes..

anyways, after trinity ghosted me, i became homeless.

i live on the sidewalk in a cardboard box outside of CVS. she broke me. i was fucking devastated. i was shaking crying.

the only people who visit me aymore are lyn and paulie. and some of the boys, but they dont like me that much. whenever pollie visits me he kicks the shitout of me. he spits on me and gets herpe goo on me.

PAULIE D POV

I W=hopped on the city bus to head to work. I ACTUALLY WORK AT WOFFLE HOUSE. lyn came in and ordered a box of waffles for her and ameer to share. she also ordered some mcribs so i got them out of back and gave her them. ameer showed up but not ina normal way.. :( he ran into WH WITH HIS VAN .

LYN POV

i just picked up ameers lunch. he wanted a small diet coke. i SHATd ona waffle. i was smoking some gelato and paulie said he was gonna choke me. he got furious.

paul

I SHIT