Chapter 16- Thank You SO Much!

Thank You SO Much! What I have Planned for Season 2 and more...(A lot more)

Chapter Text

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well...there it is; my season 1 finale. Like I said, this is just the SEASON finale... I have lots more to come, promise. Alright, so this entire season was spent getting our characters introduced and our two main couples together...

Now that we finally have that done we can really start to play.

Obviously with Jace and Kevin, Jace has a LOT of character development he needs to get through first. In the next season they'll grow closer, becoming friends. Jace is probably gonna fall pretty hard pretty fast, but he'll kind of assume it's a lost cause. There'll be a lot of work with them and I think a few complications, but they'll get there; I sense it (Couldn't resist)

In this one we touched a bit more on Raphael and his past... I really want to go into that more.

I also plan to get more background on Simon... I hinted in 'Meet the parents' his parents actually kicked him out when he came out... I don't think he had the best time growing up. I want to go into some of that and why he still managed to be such a kind, compassionate person in spite of that.

I really would like a lot more with Izzy and Clary, also Divya (and I might Have Bindy come back for something, as I really like her and Zane...they were a lot of fun). I realize this season was light on the female perspective, but as I said; this was focused on getting our two main couples together...

I definitely want more with Max and his friends; I really love how they are turning out. Maybe we'll have like a goofy thing where they go to investigate one of Kasey's 'theories'...

So, For the next 'Season' I have a couple ideas I really want to do, a few vague one's that might work in somewhere, and I'm sure by the time I get to writing them someone (they know who they are :-) Will say something that makes my mind run off into a totally random direction and turn into something that I just HAVE to write, so it's probably a lot.

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Psych Episodes I plan to have stories for next season:

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A Hairy Situation- Where the guy thinks he's a werewolf... I loved that episode and I really want to play with Magnus investigating some off the wall cases as well as the usual kind...in that vain

A Haunting In Santa Barbara (Episode 'Ghosts')- The guys investigate a haunting...in the episode it was at the home of Gus's boss... I don't know how all this'll go, but I am going between kind of oddball wackiness and creepy/Halloween type story

Shawn takes a shot in the dark- this was a suggestion by TorchwoodTimelLord (Love the name) and I really love this for a serious emotional episode.

Speed Dating Can Be Murder (He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, oops he's dead {I miss the titles for this show almost as much as the show})- Investigating a case centered around speed dating... I want to have a scene where Alec and Raphael pretend to be a couple just because they are the only ones who have as of yet not been mistaken for one...and come on, no way that wouldn't be hilarious.