Laundry

"Oops" He said. The soda stained all over his clothes. He faked a gasp and widen his eyes, "It's staining all over my shirt! Should I just take it off?"

He reach for the top button. He unbuttons and continues. It shocked me the way how fast he unbuttons his buttons.

"WAIT WAIT STOP!" I cried, grabbing his hand away from the last button. "IT'S TOO FAR! ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO UNBUTTON JUST A FEW BUTTONS?"

He smirks and raised an eyebrow. "But it stained all over my shirt, what if I catch a cold?" That sudden realization strike me like a lightning.

I knew something was off..

He was doing this "PURPOSELY" of course a normal person would just stained their shirt a little, but not whole of it!

You've won this time, but not next time!

Since his playing a game with me, it is a good opportunity and I have to seize it! "Don't say that! Of course I'd allow you to take off your whole shirt.. but not here!"

I let my hand touch his bare chest, stroking his chest gently. He turned tense, freezing in the spot.

"This is a public place.. shouldn't we get a private room, how about going to my place?" My hand ran from his shoulder to the back of his neck.

He swallowed his saliva. I moved closer to him, my leg touching his. I stroke his leg with my ankle side to side.

He scratches his head and embarrassed. "Y-Yea.. why don't we go to your place?" He clears his throat and grabs my wrist.

He caress my fingers with his lips softly, giving a lick on my index finger. God.. this guy is such a damn charmer.

"Follow me then" I let off my wrist and grabs my wrist. 

-

-

It should've been a long trip from school to my home if I hadn't had ride on his Ferrari. But of course, he is filthy rich.

"Well.. that was a little too fast don't ya' think?" I said, holding myself from throwing up. I got so drowsy that I stumbled and twist my ankle.

"Ah..!" I cried falling on backwards. His hands grabbed onto my arms and balanced me perfectly. I hid a blush and tug my hair behind my ear.

"T-Thanks.." He smirks with satisfaction. "You know I'm not gonna stand here for an hour right?" He grins and crosses his arms.

"Right! Right! I forgot about that.." I reach for my pocket and took out my house keys. I insert the key into the little hole for the key.

I turned it to the side and it unlocks. I push the door gently as it opens, revealing a commonly living room.

"There isn't much to see here.." I chuckled. Before I could even say another word, he was already unbuttoning his buttons.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Aren't we going a little too fast? It's already getting hot here.." He gave me a silent treatment, throwing his shirt to the floor.

He holds onto my waist, pulling me to him. He leans to my neck and bites it. "Ack!" I shriek. I cupped my hands to his chest, pushing him away.

"Damn it!" He throws his glasses away, brushing his hair to the back with his fingers. I could've swore to you that he looks like a complete different guy.

He forces his lips touching with mine. He turns his head from side to side, letting his tongue filling my mouth with water.

It was harder and harder to breathe with him blocking my airway. "F-Felix.. I c-can't breathe!" I choked out.

He stops. Our lips parted as my mouth was filled with water. I had to swallow on it and finally breathes freely.

He wipes his lips and smirks. "Jesus you are a heavy kisser.." I choke, tapping on my chest and coughing my guts out.

He laughs and picks up his shirt. "Well, apologize mi'lady" He throws his shirt up my head. I clicked my tongue and pouted.

"Don't throw your damn dirty shirt at me, you prick!" He laughs again as I stomp away to wash his shirt.