An Ordinary Morning

His soft lips touches my skin, giving a little brush on my neck. He then gives a peck on my neck and slowly moves down to my shoulder.

I shivered as goosebumps formed on my skin. His breath warmed my cold skin, I bit my tongue and gulped.

Suddenly, his movement stops. It was silent for a little while when it finally came out a soft snoring. 

I sat up and see his eyes closed. He must have fallen asleep. I gently remove myself from his grasp and quietly tip toed my way to my room.

I closed the door and sigh with relieve. Man he was giving me goosebumps. I then retreat myself to bed and sleep peacefully.

Morning came the next day, the birds were chirping and the flowers bloomed shyly. I got up from my bed with dark circles underneath my eyes.

"Darn that boy! He made me sleep late just for some stupid punishment!" I groaned and hiss as I examine the dark circles under my eyes.

I make my way out my bed room and stomp off to the kitchen. I reached the kitchen with fury when I see the mischief little boy sitting on my counter like a boss.

"CAN you PLEASE get off my counter?" I said with one hand slamming to the counter table and dead eyes staring into his soul.

He put both his hands up and said "Alright" while getting off the counter. I rolled my eyes and reach for the bag of bread.

I took two piece of bread and put them into the toaster. I went into the fridge and retrieve two beautiful fresh eggs.

I snatched the pan and put it on top of the stove, heating it up. I cut a slice of butter and place it on the hot pan, melting the butter.

I cracked both eggs and place them on the pan, which cooked the eggs. I sprinkled a few drops of salt and pepper to give them a taste.

Once its done I turned off the stove and took the cooked eggs with the spatula and placed them on the plate, along with the toast bread.

I put the eggs on top of each bread and puts them down on the table. I took my piece of bread and bite off the bread's crust.

He took his piece and imitates me, eating off the delicious toast. It only took a few bites from the toast but was enough to fill both our bellies.