Mixed Feelings

"Oh my God.."

I was gonna explode..

"No.. This can't be.. when did I became stupid?" I was struck dumb, motionless and speechless. Not an utter word left my lips.

He smirks with mischief. "You are.. F-Felix Maxwell..!?" I cried, his lips curl up. "You figured.." He clapped his hands together, satisfied.

My jaw dropped, eyes wide as ever. I can't believe a girl like me kiss a popular guy like him, the youngest son of the richest family that owns the richest CEO corporation in South Korea.

<What's with all the rich and famous men in my stories..>

Compare to me, My family works under his family. We are simply not rich like them, but I somehow manage to enter a public highschool.

I never expected he, Felix Maxwell, to be here right in front of me. "Y-You.." I was shook, frighten. He raised an eyebrow and licked his dry lips.

"Aren't you satisfied?" He asks, fixing his tie. He kneels down and gently lifts my chin with a finger.

"Olivia Paulson, you think I wouldn't have figured?" His change of attitude give me shivers, from a nerd to a badass.

"H-How did y-you know m-my n-name?" Shocked of hearing my name coming out from his lips, I bit my lips hard.

"How did I know your name, you ask?" A sexy grin spreads across his face. Now I've realize who he is now.. a two-faced snake!

Just like those fantasies, the snake and the rabbit. A nice snake turns into an evil snake after fooling the poor little rabbit.

And so, the rabbit became the snake's meal. What is he going to do now? 

"Olivia.." He said, his voice softening. "H-Huh?" I was confused at his switched attitude, why is he becoming gentle?

<Well.. I really wanna put a cliffhanger to this part, but it was too short so Imma add more, y'all lucky.. this part is the best one..>

"Be my girlfriend!"

<Breathe.. BREATHE.. vote YES or NO? *We all know what the answer is..*>

I froze. What did he said? Be his.. WHAT?!

I couldn't find the words to open my mouth, I stay completely frozen. He leaned closer, slowly sliding down my jacket to my shoulder.

<Oh no.. nO mAh pOoR iNnOcEnT mOcHi, please don't be triggered..>

He removed his glasses once again, brushing his hair with his fingers to the back, his face turn different as soon as he remove his glasses, like another person..

He kissed my collarbone, giving me a tickle up my spine. "Ah!" I squeaked as he bit my neck. I was tingling with odd feelings..

A feeling which part of me wants to push him but also not wanting to push him away. It's all making me confuse at which to choose.

<She's taken fancy of him! *Screams in Korean*>

His playing angel and demon! And I was played by him!

He reaches his hand on my shirt, removing two buttons. I was alarmed, quickly moving away from him.

'Y-You.. Don't touch me!" I cried, covering my exposed skin. He ignores and loosen his tie, smirking.

"Well-"

The door pushed open all of a sudden.

"Hey Olivia are you-" Chloe stepped in and the three of us were shocked. "Eheheh.. sorry to disturb, please continue.."

She then walks back out.

"CHLOE WAIT-"

"Shh.. don't worry, no one is gonna disturb us here.." He covers my mouth with his tie. "MFMMMFMFMF!"

<Sorry to update late~ My.. what have you been reading!>