Kaisi yeh judaai hai💔

Evening time,
Mehta Mansion:

Dayawanti, ayesha, hetal & ketan are sitting in living room waiting for ashish & avni.

Ayesha: Hetal where is riya. Isn't she coming with us..

Hetal: She wants to come bhabi but her friend's mother is in hospital so she goes to see her.

Ayesha: Oh hope she will be fine.

Dayawanti: Where is ashish & avni. Avni was so eager for this day & now she is taking this much time.

After few minutes avni comes down. She sees everyone but found ashish missing.

Avni: Maa where is papa.

Ayesha: He is coming beta.

Then a voice came from behind.
Everyone turns to see ashish standing there.

Ashish: I am here. Lets go now.
He said without looking at avni.

Avni feels sad.
They left for the restaurant.

At Khanna House:

Neil: Mom, dad, bebe come fast. We are getting late.

Neil is waiting for his family in the living room.

Bebe comes there.

Bebe: Are aa rahe hain tillu kiun itna chilla raha hai.

Neil: Are chillaun nahi to kya karun bebe aap log to mujh se bhi zyada time laga rahe ho ready hone mein.

Shweta: Are tillu hamara bhi ek class hai status hai. Aise hi to nahi jaa sakte na. Afterall we are the khannas.

Neil: Ok ok mom. Aap aur aapka status. 😧

Prakash: Shweta is right neil. Aur abhi tak mujhe us ladki ka surname tak nahi pata hai.

Neil: Dad aap pehle chalo to. Woh bohot hi acchi family se hai.

Prakash: Ok lets see.

They also leaves for the restaurant.

30 minutes later...
At xyz restaurant.

Mehta family already arrived there & waiting for khannas.

Avni (in mind): Oh god where is neil's family. Papa decided to meet them after a lot of difficulty. What if he becomes angry & goes from here.
No no no avni be positive. They are on the way, maybe they struck in traffic. I think i should call him... oh no i forgot my phone in the car.

Avni: Maa main bas 2 mins me aati huin.

Ayesha: But avni where are you going.

Avni: Woh maa i forgot my phone in car.

Ayesha: Ok but come fast haan.

Avni: Yes maa.

She goes outside & takes her phone from car & when she was crossing the road, a car comes near her at high speed.
When she saw the car, it was very near to her. She don't know what to do. She was just freezed on her place & closed her eyes in fear. At that moment when she closed her eyes, only one face comes in her mind its Neil.
And when the car is about to hit her. Someone pulled her from a lot of force & they both falls on the road. Her eyes is still closed. But she recognised that touch.

Avni: Neill..

That person is neil who saved her..
He doesn't say anything. He just hugged her tightly & tears started flowing from his eyes.

Avni saw his face & wipes his tears.

Avni: Neil plz don't cry neil. See i am fine nothing happens to me. You saved your avni.