Untitled Part 20

Ryan: Ok.. and I must say you are much more smarter than your father. Even u tried to trick me also. But sadly u become unsuccessful. From the very beginning when i got to know that u cheated on her, then only I understood that this is just ur some stupid plan & nothing else. So I didn't took it very seriously. Coz after so much efforts also, now u r stuck here. Now who will save ur avni from me😏

Neil: Not only avni but I won't let anything happen to anyone here.

Just then suddenly Neil took out a small gun from prakash's pocket & shoot that goon who is holding avni at gunpoint. Then fires second bullet which hits avni's rope from which she is hanging on tree. Avni falls on ground. And then Neil took out something from his pocket & hits it on the ground near Ryan. And it was a smoke bomb, which spreads everywhere & everyone is unable to see anything.

Ryan ( shouted ) : Catch them.. don't let them run. Where the hell r u all. I am not able to see anything.
He started shouting on his mens..

But Neil already covered his mouth with a cloth & wear specs so that he can see. He hurriedly went near ashish & Prakash & told them to come with him & goes near avni & picked her & they all left from there.
By the time the effect of smoke bomb reduces, no one left there except Ryan & his goons.

Ryan (gritting his teeth): No.. I won't let them run. They can't ruin my whole plan. It takes me so many years to come till here, I have faced all my life now they have to face everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side, they reached a safe place..

Prakash: Finally, jaan toh bachi..

Ashish: But am feeling very guilty Prakash. We did very wrong with him. Agar avni ki life danger mein nhi hoti to main wahan se nhi bhagta..

Prakash: Oh plzz ashish, tum toh chup hi raho. Tumhare guilt ke chakkar mein hum sab maare jate..
Woh to accha hua ki main hamesha do guns rakhta huin apne paas, aur Neil ko iss bare mein pata tha..
Aur dekho mere bete ki smartness, usne apne paas smoke bomb bhi rakha tha. After all he is my son..
He said proudly but neil is not listening anything..

Avni have some minor injuries & a deep injury on her right arm as she falls from tree on her right arm. Neil took out his handkerchief to tie on her arm. And while doing this avni is just adoring him. And is happy that she didn't loose her trust on Neil. And he still loves her.
So basically Neil saves everyone but no one knows what he was going through. After knowing the truth what his father did. How could he do something like that. He was really in a shock. Then he was really very scared also or we can say first time in his life he was so much scared. What if something happened to avni? For sometime his mind becomes blank, he was not able to think what to do. But then when he saw avni, it's like he feels something inside him. He kept saying to himself that there is not any option, but it is the only option. So he just took the risk & finally everyone is safe now...
He was very deeply thinking all this while he tied the handkerchief on her arm & was looking if she have any other deep injury, when he feels avni's gaze on him. She is just looking at him & smiling seeing his care for her. While he gave her a small smile..

All this while Ashish is also watching them & regrets his decision of separating them. He realized that no one could love avni more than neil do, he didn't even cared for his life. All he wanted is to just save avni.

Whereas Prakash is just giving "whatever look" now also. All this didn't affect him much..
But he is genuinely worried for his son..
And somewhere deep in his heart, he is also feeling guilty for whatever he did.. but he just don't want to accept it..