A celebrity!?

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke up to the combination of screaming, shouting, crying, and my eardrums busted. Lol.
It was my BESTIES, Tiffy, Bri, and Lana. I wanted to go back to sleep, considering how much of a sleepy head I was. Too late, Ashley you fool. My friends already shoke me up. I did my bisness in the bathroom, decided on a pink mini top that said "cutiepie" and ripped jeans, one of my favourite outfits. I went to eat, and walked up to ma B-F-F-A-E-A-Es a.k.a best friends forever and ever and ever. "Did you hear THE NEWS?" Said Lana, the most crazy of all. "Da'heck. YOUR SAYING I MISSED THE NEWS, BEST SHOW ON EARTH? YOU COULD'VE SHOKE ME EARLIER!!!!" At this point I, was the one SHAKING HER. Seems like I'm the most crazy of them. We all giggled."Well, considering that 99.9% of your body is made of angry, sleepy, people you would be frustated and we would be half dead, half alive, kind of like this." Bri said then performed her world famous hilarious half alive and dead human zombie. We could tell she was trying REALLY HARD to hold in laughter. At the end, we burst out laughing. It was too funny. "Anyways, whats the big rumble about "THE NEWS?" I asked in a sassy tone. Aparently "the news" is some show name we made up for the adoption center annoucement. A CELEBRITY IS COMING TO ADOPT, A CELEBRITY!!!!! They all screamed. And, by them I mean Tiffy, Bri, and Lana. At this point everyone, EVERYONE in the room was looking at us. AND I'm not exaggerating. "All girls between 9-13 Come to room 5!" That would be us and also a few more girls. I'm 10, Lana's 13, Tiffy's 9 and Bri would be 11. That also meant the celebrity was coming. We held hands, jumped, and squealed. That's kinda like our handshake of crazyness. We went down, holding hands, like miliatary men. And what we did not expect was....!!!!???