SHOPPING!!!

Ash's POV

On the way to the outlet, Marzia and I were talking about the most random things, mostly about felix.

So, after what seemed like forever, we arrived. The first store to was Justice. One of my favs! From justice I got a pair of High heel ish sandals with diamonds bedded on the sides, a statue of liberty T shirt, a tie died black and white dress, a #COOL tie died shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, a pair of pug pajamas, and so much more!!! After we came out of the store we got 4 HUGE bags full with clothes!!!

After Justice, we went to Dotti. From Dotti I got a super cute leather jacket, a hot pink breezy T-shirt, a cute baby blue dress, a neon yellow T-shirt that said CUTIE in Black. For the bottom, I got a pink, white, black, ruffled dress and a pair of track pants.

We also went to G shock to buy a watch, Kay Jewellers to buy a necklace,juicy couture to buy some charms, and apple to buy some cases.

We went to the mall to buy some decorations. We bought a eiffel tower poster and to match it, we got this eiffel tower with lights that you can turn on and off. We also got a whiteboard with the wooden billboard, and some markers, and pins. For lighting, we bought a rose bush lamp that surrounds my room's ceiling. I had so much fun!

Pewds POV

Since we were playing mario kart tonight, I thought I could record it. I set up a channel for Ash, it was called CutiePieAshley

Ash's POV

We went back home to find pizza organized by Felix. "Thanks felix!!" I hugged him. "I thought we would eat earlier so we can play more." I laughed. I guess felix can't live without video games.