SLEEPOVER!!!!(Part 1 of 3)

Ash's P.O.V.

I was LITERALLY DYING in my room; OMG when are they coming over?!?!?! I thought about my friends, Tiffy, Bri, and Lana. AND how we planned this.........

[FlashBack]

"Ohmigawsh you guys scared me half to DEATH!!!" That was me.

"Hehe, knew that was coming." Said Lana half sarcastically

"Laugh out loud." Tiffy muffled as Bri attempted to strangle her, laugh out loud for REALZIES!!

"So, Wanna hang after school?" And as I said that I thought (when I was in the hell aka "orphanage") I was NEVER gonna be able to say EVER again!

"Sure, whoz?" They said in unison

"JINX!!!! Oh and mine since its my idea." You could probably guess who said that.

"Oh, yeah right! LanaLanaLana TiffyTiffyTiffy BriBriBri" I laughed.

They Laughed along, oh, how I miss my BFFs!!

[End of Flashback and Start of reality]

I was hungry from all that thinking, so I went downstairs to eat. Yeah, I'm wierd, thinking makes me hungry. I opened the HUGE snack bin, and.........COOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!!! Like, literally obsessed with cookies!!!

{le magical time skip} {1 hour later}

Just as I finished my 100,00th cookie and drank my 50th bottle drink of sprite, the door rang. Pewds and Marzia both walked downstairs. "I'LL GET IT!!!! I literally screached, as I KNEW it was TLB (Tiffy Bri Lana) "Gee, you sure are excited!" Marzia said with a grin. I heard her but didn't reply. I was too busy trying to unlock the door, and I succeeded! Marzia and Pewds were well informed cause like, our "parents" talked after school about it after we planned it out.

Marzia's POV

I'm glad Ash is excited for this sleepover, cause like, we knew that she would have one and while Ash was trying to find us we prepared all the stuff.

Ash's POV

I opened the door to see Tiffy, Lana AND Bri there. "So, Guys, are you READY TO HAVE THE BEST SLEEPOVER EVER?????!?!?!!"