Slut 3000

Ashley's P.O.V.

I started to pack when Catherine, the orphanage bully, came in my room. "Listen freak, I could've got adopted from this hellhole if you didn't existed!" She whisper screamed. She had to say it quietly or she would again be punished for the 1001th time. Not even exaggerating. Well maybe a little. Or a lot. Okay, okay, she only got punished about 13 times! This would be her 14th. I know how to deal with that freakin ugly slut, since I'm just that awesome. I started. "Well, too bad cathy! (Her nickname) I got adopted because they like me better, AND cathy, I'm not bragging" "UGH, I WOULD'VE SAID THAT! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!" Said slutty, throwing a weak punch at me. She was only a year older than me. Luckily, before my I got abandoned by some meanies, I took Taekwondo as self defence and was at red belt. I caught her punch, and deflected it no harm done to anyone or else I would get punished, since I'm still at the orphanage. "STUPID FREAK" Cathy yelled really loud, which made the head lady, Mrs. Tia, come in. CATHERINE WEVI, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!? Mrs. Tia yelled "I'm sorry, mrs. Tia" said troublemaker 7800 "Don't appologize to me, appologize to Ash." Said mrs. Tia "I'm sorry, freak." Brat muttered "CATHERINE" I could tell mrs. Tia was getting on her nerves. "K, I'm sorry Ashley!" She actually meant it? "Forgiven" I wanted to be nice to everyone because this is my last dah here. I'm sooo excited!

Just as I finished packing, I heard a car pull up. "Felix! Marzia!" I yelled with tears of happiness. "Sup gurl? Haven't seen you in a while, eh?" Felix had his arms wide for a hug. "Yeppy, I missed you guys!" Now I was hugging Marzia. "Now, say goodbye to this home, let's go see your new home!" Said Marzia happily. Finally, I was with a family! I have a feeling I'll enjoy life even freakin more.