Where is she

Kathryn was in her room reading like always, when she heard a yell from the gates. She out and saw some men in black robes. She gasped and they heard her. They turned to her direction and started to run after her. She tripped and one of the men caught her.

Kathryn: Let me go!!

???: That’s not happening our master told us to come and get you and your brother.

The man said and put a cloth over her mouth and she passed out.

With the shinsengumi

???: Let me go!!

Kondo: Did you hear that.

Arthur: Ya, it sounded like Kathryn. We have to check on her.

Hijikata: Let’s go then!

Zo: Hope she is okay.

The Shinsengumi ran to Kathryn’s room and saw she was not there.

Arthur: Where is she?

Kondo: Men check the whole headquarters, find Kathryn and make sure she is okay!

All of the men started running to find Kathryn. All of the men had been looking for hours and could still not find Kathryn.

Arthur: Where could she be?!

Kondo: We all need to calm down and think.

Arthur: How can you be so calm?! My sister could be hurt or even dead by now!

Hijikata: Arthur, you need to calm down or your going to hurt yourself.  We need to think and make a plan to find her. She was most likely kidnapped so we need to find her.

Sanan: Who would want to kidnapper her?

Zo: How about their uncle.

Okita: Good idea let’s look there firsts.

Kondo: Alright men, get ready we are all going to go get Kathryn back!