Chapter 5

Shiro POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We run down the hallway to fine lance to tell him not to tell anyone about what he saw but Keith stopped us turns out lance didn't tell anyone yet but just to be sure we go find him to say not to anyways. "Hey, lance" I said to lance," don't tell anyone ok?"I asked "Yea um sure..." Said lance nervously.
Time skip (later that evening) Shiro POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was quiet that evening I wonder if lance told them, I told him not to but he's lance, I get up and leave and go to my room, pidge follows. "Hey pidge" I said nervously "hi shiro" said pidge with a smile as she sat in my lap. I put my arms around her waist and hold her tight. "I love you pidge" I said with a smile looking down at pidge. Pidge had a surprised face on, "I-i-i-l-love-y-you too shiro" pidge said scared, "don't be scared it's ok" I said trying to comfort pidge. "I'm just scare someone with hear again," Said pidge worried. "Trust me it's going to be ok" I said while kissing her check slowly down to her neck. "I will keep you safe" I said with smile "nothing will happen." I said  while getting up and laying down on the bed.
Time skip few hours later (Shiro POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I yawn as I open my eyes to something surprising but reassuring. "Hey pidge" I say waking her up from sleeping next to me. "Wow she's out cold,"I said in my head, so I give her a kiss on the forehead and lay back down
Time skip one hour later (shiro POV)
——————————————
I wake up and pidge is still asleep but I decided to let her sleep she was obviously tired. So I climb over her and my hand slips. Waking pidge up to an uncomfortable position. 
pidge POV
—————
"Ahhh" I yelled as shiro feel on top of me waking me up. "Shiro" I Said while I look him in the eyes, "I love you" I say pulling him in for a kiss while he was on top of me.

Hey guys hope this makes up for the loss time and all the short chapters