22

A/n: There's too much going on in my head.. Idk what to do with it.

♡♡♡

Christmas came in the blink of an eye. But like, not really.

The three managed to keep their "thing" a secret. It wasn't a struggle for Jeno and Renjun, but Jaemin was something else.

Luckly nothing got out.

JN: Kun said we need to hurry, the food will get cold.

Renjun grabbed his phone and made his way to Jeno, at the door.

RJ: Jaemin hurry up. Kun's going to get mad if we're late.

JM: Okay, okay.

Jaemin finally dropped the game he was playing on his laptop and closed it.

The three finally made their way to the dinning area.

Kun was kind enough to cook a nice dinner for everyone. He has the skills of a chef, so everyone loved the idea of a home cooked meal on Christmas.

Luckly for Kun, he actually got help from Johnny and Ten. Which was good, since he really didn't want to be stuck with WinWin and Yuta as his helpers.

HC: Took you guys long enough.

Everyone was already there.

Kun: Hurry and sit down.

HC: Yeah, I'm hungry.

The three sat on the empty seats left, specifically for them.

YT: No can we eat?

Kun: Yeah.

The food looked amazing, then again, when doesn't Kun's food not make you drool. He's bound to be an amazing chef, everyone's 99.9% sure of it.

The dinning room was nicely decorated, red here and there. But what filled the room with joy, wasn't the decorations or the soft Christmas music playing in the background, it was the people. It was amazing, yet maybe it would've been perfect with Lucas's loud voice,  Jungwoo soft laugh, Chenle's piercing scream, Jisung's sour remarks, Doyoung's savage jokes, Jaehyun's dimple smile, Taeil's finger heart's towards WinWin, and Taeyong telling all of them to shut up and eat.

Then again.. that's exactly how things are going to go down for New Years, yep that's right, everyone's coming back in the next few days.

Rip Silence, you'll be missed.

HC: Hey.. how come the three of you are wearing matching bracelets? And how come I didn't get one.

RJ: Huh!?

Renjun forgot he was wearing it.

Jaemin had bought them as a gift. It was silver and had a heart engraved in to the middle.

They didn't prepare in advance for such a question.

JM: Well-

JN: It's a roommate thing.

But Haechan wasn't buying it.

HC: Yeah right. We need to talk later.

JM: No we don't.

MK: There's no need to talk when you already know what's up. Just leave them for now, we have are own things to discuss.

That's right, Haechan hasn't given Mark a "Yes", he said he's waiting for the perfect time to start. But that's not stopping them from doing stuff.

Renjun on the other hand... well he already new the perfect time to confess. And today is not that day.

He already planned for the date, time and place.

All he needs to do is wait.. just wait.

Kun: everyone please focus on eating, otherwise you'll choke.

_______

CL: Shhhhh~

JS: I'm telling you. No one's up yet.

CL: But they can wake up if we're not quite.

JS: Doubt it. They're probably deep in a food coma. It's the 26th after all, no one functions well after Christmas.

CL: Let's sneak into Mark's room first.

JS: Did you even hear me?

The young chinese boy only continued on his way to Mark's door, not to mention he was being really quiet.

The two stud infront of his door.

CL: Let's go.

JS: What about the pin?

CL: Don't worry about it.

Chenle proceeded to press the numbers 0, 6, 0, 2, 2, 6.

And the door unlocked.

JS: How did-

CL: Shhhh~

They started to only whisper to each other.

CL: I know everyone's pins.

JS: I hate rich people.

CL: No you don't. You love me.

Jisung was blushing, even if he wanted to stop his body from feeling shy, it never listens when it comes to Chenle.

JS: S-Shut up.

Chenle gave out that cute smile that drives Jisung to madness. But now's not the time.

The two tiptoed their way to Mark's bed first, except there was no one there.

Yuta was gone too.

JS: I guess just Haechan?

Chenle climbed a few steps from the ladder.

CL: Jisung.

JS: What?

CL: Since when does Haechan have black hair?

JS: He doesn't.

CL: MARK!!?!?!?!?

▪Disclaimer: They are just cuddling, no eyes were tainted in the process.▪

______

Jeno could swear he heard someone yell, but his curiosity to find out what was going on dead the moment he turned to see Renjun clinging on to his arm as he sleeps. As Jaemin cuddle Renjun from behind.

Renjun had finally allow them permission to sleep on his bed. The older wanted them to give him back his personal space, but last night he said yes to cuddling again.

The cold weather was no match for the warmness under the blanket.

Renjun had been really enjoying himself these few days, and Jeno hoped it was because he was enjoying their companionship.

The boy seemed to read minds, as he clung on to his arm even harder.

JN: The both of you make me so happy.

_____

A few doors down, the children were being updated.

♡♡♡

A/n: I would spoil on next chapter, but i don't kiss and tell. In fact I've never kissed anyone.

Also.. I'm working on a markhyuk story, Idk if I'll post it tho 🤔 I don't think I'm cut out to be an author.

Love you, bye 🖖

🐢