1

"what are you – oh my god, tyler, here?" josh hisses as tyler's hands push him further into the closet of their shared dressing room, closing the door behind him.

tyler gives a wicked smile. "yes, here," he sighs, hands already underneath the hem of josh's shirt, pulling upwards; he's inclined to complain a little more, but the fabric of his shirt being moved over his face cuts his words off rather effectively, and he raises his arms above his head, allowing tyler to tug it the rest of the way off.

josh tries to ignore how turned on he is. him and tyler aren't strangers to semi-public sex, as there was the one time he let tyler fuck him into the couch of a dressing room in Seattle without bothering to lock the door, but they only have ten minutes until their show and he can already feel sweat wiping away his freshly-applied red eye makeup.

not to mention the fact that tyler's hands and neck are covered in black paint, and some spots aren't fully dry. he'll have to make sure that there's no spots of paint on himself before they leave.

"take your shirt off," josh whines, tugging at tyler's shirt sleeve, but he drops to his knees and makes himself busy by popping the button open, gently palming his cock through the fabric. josh hisses at the contact, his knees already shaking, tyler's gaunt fingers hooking under the top of josh's too-tight black jeans, shimmying them down his hips.

he only bothers to pull them down to josh's knees, still running his fingers up and down over josh's cock. he moves his hands to either side of josh's boxers, pulling them down fluidly until they join his jeans around his quivering knees.

"gonna suck you off," tyler chuckles, wrapping his hand around the base of josh's dick, other tightened securely around his hip – he strokes him slowly, languidly, and josh keens low in the back of his throat, moving his hands to move his fingers through tyler's hair.

"ah, we don't have much – nng, – time," josh practically whimpers, voice raising two octaves as he tries to stutter through his words.

"i'll be quick," tyler grumbles, giving no warning as he takes the plunge, swallowing the head of josh's cock. a breathless cry falls past josh's lips, fingers tightening, pulling on tyler's hair as he takes the rest of him down, until the tip of his nose is pressed flat against josh's stomach.

"ugh, god, go-o-od, nnh, oh, ah –"

josh's noises get progressively more incoherent as tyler moves his head back and forth rapidly, sucking in a way that's so harsh it's near-painful, but josh's orgasm-needy mind can barely tell the difference between pleasure. he laps at the underside as he moves, and josh can give no warning other than a shout of tyler's name before he cums down his throat, vision swimming lazily as tyler takes it all, swallowing every bit.

he pulls off with a loud, obscene noise, and josh's spent cock twitches painfully.

"oh my god," he says, head falling back against the wall. tyler wipes the back of his mouth before he grabs josh's shoulders and pulls him forward, kissing him roughly – his mouth tastes disgustingly bitter, but josh pushes his way inside, running his tongue along the backs of tyler's teeth.

"show time," tyler grins when he pulls back, picking josh's shirt up off of the floor before handing it to him. he leaves the closet without another word, just in time to see mark enter the room, giving him a weird look. his gaze turns to josh as he reemerges, pulling his shirt over his head, makeup smeared and random spots of black around his shoulders and hips.

"did you guys just –" mark's voice trails off as he pieces everything together. his voice grows oddly quiet when he says, "oh my god," promptly leaving the room without another look.

tyler laughs as he picks up his paint and begins reapplying the black to his hands and neck. josh sighs, exhausted, as he draws him close to tyler, pecking him on the cheek, before grabbing his own box of red makeup.

"glad it's hotel night," tyler sighs, although there's an excited gleam in his eyes, and josh glances down at his incredibly visible boner.

god, he's so screwed. literally, and figuratively.