4

they have a two week break off of their tour, which is a godsend because tyler has barely been able to get josh alone for more than five minutes. five minutes isn't nearly enough time to get what he wants from his boyfriend, so this means they have a two week break all to themselves. no hotels involved, no cramped bunks on a tour bus, just two weeks to relax and the entirety of josh's apartment in los angeles, all to themselves. generally, he'd go home to his family first, but he needs a week of peace and josh all to himself before he reverts back to their five minute quickies before shows and interviews.

"where's dustin?" tyler asks as josh fumbles with the keys to the apartment.

"gone," josh replies as he finally gets the door open, dragging his suitcase inside behind him. he abandons it by the door, slipping his shoes off before immediately heading toward the living room. he sprawls himself across the couch on his back, legs outstretched and head kicked back, one hand raised to motion toward tyler. "c'mere. wanna make out with you."

"since you asked so kindly," tyler hums. he toes off his shoes without bothering to unlace them, kicking them out of his path and pushes his suitcase next to josh's before he follows along. he crouches over the couch, gently pushing at josh's body until he's tucked up against the back of the couch.

carefully, tyler crawls on top of his chest, slotting a leg between his thighs. he balances his forearms on either side of josh's head, tilting his own backwards to look into his boyfriend's eyes. "hi."

josh smiles, a breathless giggle falling past his lips. he cranes his neck forward and hesitates; tyler closes the distance, gently pressing his lips against josh's, slow and sweet in a way that lacks the usual urgency of their more intimate encounters.

no matter how slow and sensual josh's kissing is, he still manages to take tyler's breath away. he pulls away and twines his fingers through beautifully faded auburn hair, resting his forehead against josh's, breath ghosting across his face as he tries to collect himself.

josh slowly rocks his hips up toward tyler, grinning shyly as tyler leans in to kiss him again, puling his bottom lip into his mouth. he sucks for a second, biting gently before releasing; tyler exhales shakily, hands moving to curve around josh's ass, pressing his hips up flush against his.

"horny fuck," josh gasps against his lips.

"you love it," tyler replies, equally breathless.

josh tries to confirm that he does, but he can feel tylers dick pressing against his thigh and his mind stops, words ultimately failing him.

"take your pants off," tyler growls, nipping at josh's lip.

"get off of me," josh snorts, hands pressing up against tyler's chest until he complies, sitting up between josh's legs. josh writhes around, sliding his shirt off of his chest, eyes locked on tyler's as his hands move down to the button on his jeans, popping them open.

slowly, he reaches into his jeans and palms his cock through the fabric of his boxers, smiling innocently up at tyler as his eyes blow wide, watching every bit of the show josh is putting on.

"are you gonna fuck me?" josh whispers, chin tilting upwards as he squeezes his hand around his clothed dick, wrist twisting. "come on, i want you to fuck me hard, daddy."

tyler doesn't have to be told twice.

he bats josh's hand away and takes it upon himself to hook his fingers underneath the waistband of his jeans. he pulls them down smoothly and tosses them to the side, eyeing josh's dick straining in his boxers, the front already patched with wetness from pre-come.