Flint's Realisations And Irony.

(Dedicated To DoodlebumDanii Because Shes Amazing And I Said I Would Upload For Her)

"Holly?" She smiled right at me, flipping her long auburn hair and smiling a little. 

"I missed you so much last night was torture I wanted more than anything to jump on you right then and there" I just looked at her with a blank look on my eye, how much worse can Josh get, cheating on Matt with his girlfriend I wanted nothing more than to hit him but not whilst hes in my body. 

"Butt your with Matt" she hiked up her knee placing it on the wall beside me, inching closer into my face. 

"Sometimes Josh I wonder what goes on in your gawjuss little head" She lent forward her eyes closed ready to kiss me, thinking fast I pushed her off my and sprinted down the ally her staring blankly after me, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. 

I ran to the opposite side of the ally making sure there were no crazy fan girls ready to rape my face off, when the coast was clear I ran as fast as Josh could back to his apartment, fumbling around in his pocket I found the key and let myself in, collapsing and sliding down the door. 

"IM FREE FUCK YEAH" I screamed out patting Josh's face hoping this was just a dream. 

Looking at my phone I only had about half an hour before I had to be back at hmv, I ran upstairs locating Josh's room and grabbed out some clothes, a black dbno wait coat white tshirt black skinny and white vans, I stripped off my current clothing not looking down at the boxers, thank god he wasn't a budgie smugler kind of guy, I pulled up the skinny jeans and then put on the t'shirt marveling at how hot I looked, Jesus Ella you dident fancy him you have taste. 

I found the bathroom brushing my teeth, then fixing his hair, Jesus why did he have to let it grow so long I Loved it the day we were filming liquid confidence he looked, Jesus why am I having these thoughts for him hes a prick. 

The bedcovers started to vibrate lightly then Blink 182's I miss you played I LOVE THIS SONG, okay josh has one selling point, after fumbling about on the bed for his phone I picked it up in a rush. 

"Hello" I tried to make his voice sound manly out of a force of habit. 

"Hi um you got a cold or something its a good job were not singing today" Chris chuckled down the line waiting for my reply. 

"No I'm fine just a bit hungover from last night" I tried to let his voice flow out naturally. 

"Yeah you kind of passed out you had Georgie worried sick anyway ill pick you up in five minutes" I sighed in relief, id rather take my chances being josh that chance the sixer army again. 

"Great I'm ready anyway ill see you in a bit" He said later before hanging up the phone and I ran downstairs waiting by the door for him to arrive, I felt weird in this flat I couldn't relax like I was a burglar. 

Within five minutes chris pulled up and I quickly ran to the car jumping in and flashing a small smile at chris and georgie. 

"thank god your alright Josh I nearly died when you passed out last night if you ever do that to me again I'm going to nuter you" Georgina looked over at me with daggers, the she burst out laughing. 

"Sorry probably had to much to drink you know what im like" She looked back over the seat at me again nodding her head. 

"So what was that about with Ella last night" I quickly fumbled in my brain for an answer. 

"Cant help being an asshole when I'm drunk I apologised so everything's cool now G" I spoke just like josh would using his nickname for her they were pretty close.