Flints Ambitions And Decisions.

Josh's words echoed in my head the entire way thought the signing, he thinks I'm beautiful, he loves me, its like every reason I had to have him no longer exists instead those are all the reasons why I like him, hiss massive adorable head, his stupid cocky attitude, his big stupid eyes, and then there's Matt, and hes a new kettle of fish entirely.

Once we had sighed for the last kid I got up from the table and stretched Josh's long legs in front of me after sitting for exactly two hours, both his arse cheeks had become numb, can you even get pins and needles in your arse cheeks well Josh can, I followed the guys thought into the main concert hall, the place Ive stood as a kid with Dan watching our favourite bands countless times, but tonight I was the one who got to sing, my life ambition, but why did fate have to be so cruel that I wouldn't be doing at as me with my stuff, nobody but me and Josh would ever know what happened today, not that anyone would believe us if we did tell them, oh yeah sorry to bother you but im actually an 18 year old girl, I don't think so. 

We walked out onto the stage, I would almost hear the raw of the crowd the lights on my face, the chants for an encore this was everything I had ever dreamed about, why wouldn't I get it as Ella and not Josh, Josh's tec walked over and pressed a microphone and an earpiece into my hands, I put in the earpiece shaking his head a little at the weird feeling how does he put up with it, I slid the microphone in the provided stand and sorted out its height, knowing the correct way of having it from my small singing experience. 

For the first time I noticed Josh and Georigie sat on the edge of the stage facing us, I could see his emotions being able to read my face, fear and hope, I know I can do this, there sound guys voice echoed through the speakers. 

"Okay guy's we will do two songs to check the sound lets pick a fast one and a slow one choice is yours Josh" I nodded and thought of the songs on the set list thinking witch two Josh would chose" 

"Yeah lets do Time is Money and Always Attract" Out of the corner of my eye I saw josh nod at me showing me his approval my brown hair bouncing up and down as he did, I picked time is money obviously to also trial the screaming like Josh would, and always attract to see if I could hit all the notes. 

"Right guys all the sound equipment is set so when your ready" The sound guy cut his mic connection and we composed ourselves. 

"Lets do Always Attract first" I Muttered into the mic shocked at how weird my voice sounded projected across the room, the music started up and I focused on a blank spot in the air in front of me this is my first time singing in-front of people, not to mention on a stage, I took a deep breath and sung the lyrics

if it hurts this much,

then it much be love,

and its a lottery,

i can't wait to draw your name.

oh i'm trying to get to you,

but time isn't on my side,

the truths the worst i could do,

and i guess that i have lied. The first verse came out sounding a little mumbled Josh's gave me a panicked look from his place on the stage, my nerves were getting to me, I took a deep breath and a pause and tried again. 

keeping me awake,

it's been like this now for days,

my heart is out at sea,

my head all over the place,

i'm loosing sence of time,

and everything tastes the same,