TШΣΠTΨ ΠIΠΣ

Back to the human world, where Asagi and Zero Three were fighting, somehow the blonde teen got used to the scythe and can handle it better

It was bigger than the frame of Asagi and was really heavy, even though Asagi has enhanced abilities than normal creatures, she wouldn't have any problem carrying such a scythe.

And that's when she realized it wasn't just a scythe.

It was weird in the first place to mysteriously pop out of nowhere to be in her hands.

Of course it wasn't bound to be a normal weapon.

Damn... this thing is heavy as fuck.

She thought before giving of another slash of the weapon to Zero Three who wasn't able to dodge this time and was hit by his left shoulder.

Zero Three jumped back to distance himself from the blonde, hissing and putting pressure on the wound.

"You still wanna continue? You can retreat if you want. Don't worry I won't attack you when you get yourself and your friends and your minions out of here."

"As if I'd trust your words Red Eyed Viper."

"Please stop calling me that, it's too long."

"Shut up."

Using his earth elemental powers, Zero Three used medicinal herbs to hasten the healing of his wounded shoulder.

"If you insist-"

Suddenly Asagi chocked and coughed rigorously.

"Seems like you want to end this fight for your sake and not mine."

"Yeh? Well should I apologise for being sick?"

Asagi retorted wiping some of the blood that came out of her mouth.

"Couldn't care less, it would be fine if you died from your sickness but what good can it come for me? I want to kill you by my hands."

"Then come and get me."

Asagi said extending both of her arms at the side as if inviting the male.

Once more Zero Three advance at the blonde girl ready to strike his rock gauntlet at the girl.

Only for her to vanish and reappear behind the male.

Without any time to react Zero Three was blown to a tree as Asagi punched him with brute force.

Grueling sounds of bones breaking could be heard.

Zero Three coughed up blood and tried to get up, but Asagi appeared in front of him and grab ahold of his neck with her free hand, keeping the male in place.