One

M O N D A Y

"Uhm, Michael?" I was trying to decide what haircolour I was going to buy at Target. The boy with the red hair looked up. He was adorable. "Yeah, what can I do for you?" He said. "I can't decide this weeks' colour." He looked at me weirdly. "You dye your hair every week?" I looked back right into his eyes. "Well that isn't your natrual colour either is it?" He chuckled. "I'd go for blue." He said. "I think I am thank you." I said while grabbing the package. "You're welcome." He answered. "See ya next week huh?" I smiled. "See you next week Michael."

W E D N E S D A Y

"Good taste." I looked up from the The Neighbourhood-album I was looking at. "Thanks." He smiled. DIMPELS. DIMPELS. DIMPELS. "I wish I could be in a band one day." He said. "Same, I play drums." He looked at me with a suprised face. "Me too!" I smiled. "Awesome." I started walking away. "Bye!" I turned around and said: "See you next week Ashton."

F R I D A Y

"Nice pants." I didn't turn around. "Thank you." He didn't come closer either. "Did you make this holes yourself?" With this I got too curious of how he looked. He was sitting in front of a rack. Hmm quite cute. He looked me right in the eyes. Not so cute after all 'cause damn. "Yes I did." He looked quite impressed, which was weird because it isn't even that hard. "I always buy mine, I'm too lazy to make the holes myself." I nodded. "I get that but I just never like the ones I see in stores." He stood up and walked over to me. "Can I help you with something?" I shook my head. "Nope." I said popping the p. He smiled.

S A T U R D A Y

I was trying to find 20 dollars for the shirt I was buying but my wallet was nowhere to find. I was already standing in the line for the cash register. Yes! Finally! I grabbed the 20 dollars out of my wallet and saw it was already my turn to pay. For the first time I saw the guy behind the cash register. Damn. Oh. My. Gosh. Holy shitballs. "Are you okay?" He asked and I realised I was staring at him. "Y-yeah." Boys with lip rings made me nervous okay? "That'll be 20 dollars." "Here you go." I smiled at him. "Have a lovely day sweetheart!" He said while I walked away. "You too!" I almost wanted to say 'handsome' but I was too shy to do that.