Chapter One

I sat at the countertop drumming my fingers as I waited patiently for you to walk through the door.

You came in and met my eyes, sighing as you set your stuff down.

"So you just gonna catch an attitude because I'm pissed about your fuck up huh?" I said chuckling.

You got a glass out of the cabinet and walked to the fridge to get some water.

"It was an accident Po." You said rolling your eyes at me.

"An accident to get caught? Yea I know." I said scoffing.

You set the glass down and leaned on the counter staring at me.

"It was a typo." You said low.

I slapped the counter and backed away from it.

"How the fuck is "yea baby I loved those pictures" a damn typo Lynox? Help me under fucking stand." I said

You took a deep breath and looked around before chuckling.

"I don't have time for your insecurities Poeta I really don't. I had a long bad day and this isn't helping me." You said and walked towards the living room.

I scoffed and chewed my lip as I watched you sit down on the couch and turn on the television.

"I hope South Park keeps you warm tonight I'm going to make some typos of my own." I said walking to the key rack.

You jumped off the couch and ran towards me grabbing me as I reached for a set of keys.

"I said it was a damn mistake." You said slinging me away from the keys.

I pushed you away from me and grabbed the keys staring at you.

"Fuck off." I said walking towards the door.

You grabbed me by my arm and slung me into the wall knocking the keys out of my hand.

"I said you're not going no where." You said choking me.

I punched you in the face and you back handed me before I kicked you in the ribs and jumped on you.

You rolled onto your stomach and choked me and I punched you twice before you loosened your grip staring at me.

I balled my fist at my side and groaned as I couldn't bring myself to hit you again.

You sat up and wrapped your arms around my back and head pulling me into you.

"I'm sorry baby." You said kissing my head.

I began crying and buried my face deeper into your chest as you rubbed my head.

"It was supposed to go to my boss. He sent me pictures of a floorplan for the office renovations. I just hit the wrong thread and my autocorrect." You said holding me tighter.

I nodded my head and pulled away from your grasp.

"I'm gonna just go take a shower." I said grabbing my phone.

I went and sat in the bathroom and called Tori.

She's not the only person who can play.