Chapter 1

Jimin's POV
I was getting sold. I was a sex slave. I have a best friend that was by my side, taehyung. We lived in world of vampires but we, sex slaves are human. They suck our blood, but it won't kill us, just sting. Now we were getting sold. My heart beat was beating so fast as if I ran miles nonstop. We were led to a dark room but chains tethered us so we couldn't run. I hope taehyung finds a good owner who will treat him right."number 321" My number was called I said goodbye to taehyung wishing the best for him.  " one million", someone yelled. "Sold!!!!" The manger yelled. "Number 322" taehyung number was up, please god please get him a good owner and let him live a happy life. Pls don't give him any hardships, he faced to much pls let him relax. I hope the best for you taehyung I really do! He was sold, my only best friend in the whole intire world was sold for one million dollars. We were getting picked up by our new owners. "Number 321 and 322 your owners here to pick you up " I couldn't believe my ears,me and taehyung were together!!!!!! A pale skinned man with dark,midnight black hair and pale skin with a muscular body (aka jungkook) came with a white haired with a bandanna with pale skin and a muscular body ( aka suga) picked us up. I was nervous and hugged taehyung who squeezed me back,signiling he was nervous as well.The manger pushed us out..........