A New Friend

Skye's POV

Ryder may have disbanded us, but we are still the PAW Patrol, just... without our leader Ryder...

We were making our way through Adventure Bay, then we noticed something strange, everyone we passed by gave us dirty looks and booing us. We were confused and went on. We looked behind us and we saw the citizens of Adventure Bay chasing us.

(Isaac) Guys, I think we need to leave now!

(Ivy) He's right! Step on it!

We went faster to get away from them. A few hours later we found ourselves at the edge of the island and there was nothing but ocean in front of us.

(Zuma) This is where we have to use our Sea Patrol vehicles and merpup magic.

(Isaac) Those of you who want to be a merpup, say I.

(Ivy, Scorcher, Skye, Duke, Everest and Tracker) I

(Zuma) And the rest of you who want to use your Sea Patrol gear and vehicles, say I.

(Marshall, Rubble, Chase and Rocky) I

Pretty soon, everyone got ready and went into the ocean and continued on.

A day later...

We reached an island. None of us knew what it was called cause we have never seen this island before. We washed up on shore and everyone that was a merpup turned back into a pup.

(Isaac) Hey guys, what does that sign say?

We looked in the direction Isaac was facing, we saw a sign. When we got closer, it read, "Welcome to Merpup Island"

(Zuma) Is this the island of the merpups?

(Isaac) I guess so... I've never been here before...

(Ivy) Neither have I.

(Scorcher) Me either.

(Duke) I don't know this island either.

(Skye) Maybe in the center of the island there is something.

(Zuma) Probably...

Then we heard rustling in the bushes.

(Isaac) Who is there!?

A pup came out, he had an injured paw.

(Marshall) Who are you?

(Samuel) My name is Samuel, I've been on this island for weeks with some friends of mine, but they are lost in this forest somewhere.

Marshall bandaged his paw.

(Chase) Don't worry, we'll help you find your friends Samuel.

(Samuel) Thank you.

(Isaac) Do you remember where you last saw them?

(Samuel) Follow me.

Samuel lead me and the rest of the PAW Patrol into the forest to go find his friends

To be continued...

SamuelWong1 you're in this part! Yay! ^w^