Seaweed, so annoying

Luna's POV

Luna: Well, let's go find them, I hope they didn't hide too well.

I started searching for the others. I found two of them hidden behind rocks (Chase and Rubble) then I found Paul and one other (Tracker)

Everest's POV

Skye *whispering*: They'll never find us in this seaweed patch.

Zuma *whispering*: I just hope that the seaweed doesn't grab us...

Rocky *whispering*: Yeah, that could be bad...

I was about to say something, but then seaweed wrapped around my muzzle, I yelped.

Skye's POV

I saw Everest got shut up by the seaweed. I tried to help her, but then the seaweed wrapped around my body and arms, I yelped

Skye: Zuma, Rocky, help...

The seaweed wrapped around my muzzle.

Zuma's POV

I saw Skye and Everest wrapped up.

Zuma: Rocky, swim up and get found, we need help now!

As I said that, the seaweed wrapped around my tail and muzzle, I yelped.

Rocky's POV

I quickly swam up and looked for the others, but what I saw was Isaac and Marshall swimming around looking for us, I called them over, then seaweed reached up and pulled me down.

Isaac and Marshall's POV

We saw Rocky get pulled down by seaweed. We swam over and saw that Zuma, Skye and Everest were captured as well.

Isaac: Don't worry...

Marshall: We'll free you four

We started freeing them, Rocky and Zuma came first, but when we looked at Everest and Skye, they were being strangled.

Skye and Everest's POV

We were being strangled and we were losing air. We saw Isaac and Marshall starting to free us. When we were freed, we quickly swam up, forgetting Isaac and Marshall for a second, we looked down and saw them captured.

Skye: ISAAC!!!

Everest: MARSHALL!!!

We swam down and quickly freed them. We carried them back to the tent because they were knocked out from being strangled.

Skye: Isaac! Isaac wake up!

Everest: Marshall! Don't leave me!

We whimpered and waited for them to respond

To be continued...