Injured friends healed

Skye's POV

We followed Samuel and the two other merpups to where they were going. They took us to their campsite. They laid Isaac and Marshall down on two beds. They bandaged them up with seaweed bandages.

Skye: Are they going to be alright?

Samuel: They'll live, but we have to protect them, we don't know what will happen if we leave them alone.

Everest: Okay, we'll protect them, and also who are you two?

The two merpups: I am Storm. And I am Luna.

Everest: Well hello you two.

Storm: And it's not only us three, we have lots of friends in our kingdom.

Chase: Can we meet them?

Luna: Sure you can, but later, you have to protect your friends right now.

Skye: Okay

Storm: So, while we wait for them to heal, you wanna play a game outside the tent?

Zuma: Sure! What game?

Luna: Hide and Seek.

Tracker: I love playing hide and seek.

Storm and Luna: Then let's go!

We swam outside of the tent and everyone started playing hide and seek.

Storm: Luna is it!

Luna: Fine. 1... 2...

We swam away and tried to find a hiding spot.

Luna: 3... 4...

Rubble, Ivy, Chase, Rocky and Zuma found a spot.

Luna: 5... 6...

Me, Scorcher, Everest, Tracker, Storm found another one.

Luna:7... 8... 9... 10! Ready or not, here I come!

Luna's POV

Everyone was hidden well, but I knew I can find 'em.

To be continued...

Shadowglaze1@ThatHuskyStorm and everyone else can decide where they have hidden. There 8 pups, excluding Marshall and Isaac, ten of twelve members of the PAW Patrol + Paul =  11 hiders.