Welcome

"Emily get up. We are going to miss the train." Annie shouts at me while shaking me as well.

"What's to important this year." I says getting up slowly not wanting to.

"What so important this year? I going to start Hogwarts. I wonder what house is will be in." Annie says just jumping up and down.

"Your be in gryffindor. Just like me, Joe, Fin, Leah, Dad, Mum and the rest of our family's." I says trying to get up out of my bed

"How do you know that?" she says looking at me really questioning it

"You name is Annie Kate Potter. Every potter is bond to be in gryffindor. It is just facts." I say getting out my robes and packing then in to my bags.

"Fine I guess you are right I a going to get Joe and fin up now." Shes skipping out of the room looking so inacent.

Lucky Leah she gets to have her own room as she the older and in her seventh/last year at Hogwarts. Fin is the second oldest and in his fith year.  Then is Joe in his fourth year but he may well be in fith as most of his friends are and he is about as smart as one. I am next good old Emily I am in my thrid year and we have all met Annie the classic first year.

So we all know the famous Harry potter. Well do you know his son James. Well that's my dad so you can tell how wired this year is going to be. But I am so lucky that I have got my cusion Jade. She is my uncle Albus's daughter and his only child. She in the same year as me and my best friend.

"Annie get off of me I need my sleep." Leah scream from her room I guess my attempts to get asleep didn't work. Now knowing Leah she is going to be storming my room and fall asleep on my Annies bed. I was right.

To avoid  getting involved with a fight with Annie and Leah I got my results and went to the bathroom to get changed but of course Fin was in there. I thing that boy is going to marry his hair not a girl.

"Hey Emily." Joe says coming around the corner of his room.

"What do you want Joe." I says in a really sractic voice as I know what he is up to.

"So this year I was planning to do the biggest prank every and." Joe starts off

"And you need to borrow dad's cloak." I finish off. The invisibility cloak has been past down form potter member to potter member. When it came to dad's trun to past it down he chose me.

"Please Em I really need this." Joe's says basically pleading with me

"No. Dad gave the cloak to me as I am more responsible than you, Fin and Leah." I say walking away to go in the bathroom as Fin had just left

"No Emily he chose you as he knew Leah would use it to go into the boys room. I would use it to get out of classes. Joe would use it for pranking. Annie would use it to run away from mum and dad. So you were the most sensible choice. " Fin said still fixing his hair told you he could marry his hair.

"Still your not having it." I say pushing him out of the bathroom getting changed. When I was finished I want to my room to make sure Joe hadd stole dad's cloak. Thank God he didn't. As I was going to bring it with me this year so me and Jade can sneak out after hours. I'm well behaviour in school hours but at night I like to sneak out.

I went down stairs to see mum cooking dinner. My mum's name is Maria Potter (she is the daughter of Oliver wood.) She is much and so kind to us. She also makes the best pancakes in the whole world. We always have them on the days we leave for Hogwarts or if it is are birthday they are the best I have ever had.

I was the first to get all of the pancakes so I took about four which is more than we are normally allowed. Leah came down with buckets loads of makeup on there was so much she almost looks like plastic.

"Leanne Mary Potter! What are you wearing on your face." Dad says basically shouting at her.

"Stop Leah before you answer. Give me and Joe time to get down stairs to see what is happening." Fin says rushing down stairs with Joe.

"Dad it's just makeup. Chill." Leah says moving her hair out of her face so everyone can see her plastic looking head.

"NO. I am not going to chill. You going to school not a fashion show go up stairs and take that off or your not meeting any of your friends over the winter holiday." Dad said and Leah run up stairs as fast as she could.

"James how to you do that with her. If I told her to do that she would have a go at me."Mum says to her joining me, Joe and Fin at the table eating are pancakes.

"Dad always shouted at Lilly like this and it worked."Dad says while joining us at the table.

"Leah is so mad. Like really mad." Annie says eating the left over pancakes.

"Well she better hurry up we are going to be late for Nan and grandads house." Fin says eating this two pancakes he got. We got to Grandad's every year before we go to hogwarts as a little family tradition. This school year is going to be the best. I can just feel it.