Seduced

Everyone thinks summer is so great, well those people did not experience the summer heat in central Missouri on the day of August the 10th 2014. It was 104 degrees without humidity which made it 120 something with. It wasn't even safe to be outside for long periods of time. I lived in a very small town, maybe 1000 people if even. So when there's a town gathering everyone comes, and everyone knows everyone, so you're there for the entire day. This day was no different, the town was holding its 15th annual Rib Cook Off, and the town square was packed to the brim with sweaty southern wannabes. Loud country music blared over the speakers set up all over the square while little kids ran all around. I was so hot that day I drank water bottle after water bottle all day. Since I wasn't moving much that led to a full bladder. The closest place that was unlocked was the municipal building, which doubled as the police station. In a small town like this that could fly easily since there is only ever 2 cops at one time. 

I push my way through the crowded street and pass some guy that reeked of B.O. and almost fell over a little kid running between my legs playing some imaginary game with her friend. Finally I made it to the building and rushed inside. The building was empty, which is to be expected with the event going on and since it was a Sunday. I head to the back and quickly locate the male bathroom. Since they did have events in the building that could get pretty big the bathroom supported 2 urinals and one stall. Normally I'd use the stall, I was pretty private and didn't like the exposure the urinal offered, but I decided the urinal was closer and it would relieve my bladder quicker. 

I stepped up to the white urinal hanging on the wall and unzipped my shredded denim jeans, I pulled out my dick and aimed at the cake in the bottom and let it all out. It felt so good I started to moan a little until I heard the door open. I quickly caught myself and stood back up straight and continued to relieve myself. I try not to make eye contact especially since I hate urinals. But I glanced and saw it was Raymond, one of the town cops. He looked at me and gave me a head nod. I was almost finished up when he pulled up next to me at the other urinal. This is why I hated these, I couldn't help my wondering eyes from looking down at his dick. It was peaking out from a not overgrown but still plump thicket of pubic hair. He was cut and had a big head, it looked about 5 inches dangling out of his pants. As he started to piss I couldn't take my eyes off it. 

"Like what you see" he said with a snicker. Oh shit! He saw me staring. I finished right as he looked over at mine.

 "Here let me help you with that" his big hairy hand reached over and grabbed my cock very gently and began to shake it off. 

I didn't know what to do, it felt good, but he was a 36 year old married man with kids. This was wrong, but I didn't stop him even as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his girthy cock. 

"Now do me" he said while staring at me directly in the eyes.

 His eyes were a rich chocolate brown, his face was small but virtually perfect. He had brown bushy muttonchops and wooly dark eyebrows. His hair was receding a little, but wasn't extremely noticeable. His hair was a milk chocolate brown with hints of grey, actually now that I'm staring his beard has the grey accents too. I looked down at the massive sausage that my hand was on. 

"Look at me while you do it" he says, so my vision pulls back to his eyes. I grab his member lightly and give it a few shakes. 

He just laughed and put his monster back inside it's cage after I was done. "I'm glad to see you liked it" he said while his eyes darted down to my penis that was no longer flaccid, in fact it was standing straight up. 

"Shit" I exclaim as I try to stuff my wood back in my pants. 

"Sure is a scorcher out there today" he says. "Probably gonna need to shower before I get home, wouldn't want the Mrs having to smell me at the end of today." He finishes.

 I just say "oh" as I finally get my pants fastened again even thought they are obviously still displaced because of the extra space my dick is currently taking up. 

"You seem pretty good at cleaning someone up after they've gotten gross. Maybe you should stop by the station after the cook off and help me in the shower room?" 

Was he telling me to have sex with him later today? After just mentioning his wife? What the fuck is going on. 

"I'll see ya then, hopefully, Brennan" Raymond says as he exits the bathroom, leaving me to try and think of the ugliest person ever to get my erection to go down.