The Capture

I was running and out of breath.It's night and they were chasing me.
"Come here little bitch you can run but you can't hide,he said."I hid behind a tree as they passed by and started running again.I seen some of the men turn around to go back
I went behind another tree when I seen some more men.I backed up getting ready to run."I have her I have the little bitch,he said."He threw me
in the truck and there were other girls.
End of flashback
Amalah Campbell POV
Let me tell you about myself im 15 years old my name is Amalah Campbell.I been missing for a week I grew up in Florida I attended Meadow High School.I stayed with my mom, dad, one older brother, and one older sister.I'm the youngest my brother is twenty one and my sister is eighteen.

Im in this place with other girls my age and don't know where I am.They had captured me about a week ago.I know my parents are worried and wonder where I am.I was walking Home from school when this van had stopped.Some man asked did I need a ride I said no and started walking faster but the van just followed me.I took off running into the woods where I still was being followed.I was a block away from my home when I was snatched.

Carmen Stacy POV

This my first day here and im scared.I don't know where I am and I don't no any one here I really want to go home I just want to tell my mom how much I love her and how sorry I am.Now Im afraid I will never see my family again.A new girl just arrived in the building its eighteen of us here no younger than fifteen and no older that eighteen.Some girls been here for two weeks.Some been abused,stabbed,raped,and starved to death.

Keeysey James
I'm keesey James I'm sixteen I been missing for four days now I'm number five I was the fifth girl brought here.I been beaten until I couldn't walk.My body is sore and I really want to go home but I'm scared I'm not going to make it home alive.

Amalah
They called our numbers one by one each number they called a girl get up and walk to a back room im number seven.Numbers one, two,three,and four went to the back room but never returned. I'm scared for my life and hope they don't call me.
"Number five,the man said." Number five got up and walked to the backroom twenty minutes later she returned.She had blood rolling down her leg and her eye was swollen shut.
A different man came in the room"number six,he said."Number six cried and refused to go.Two men came and grabbed her legs they dragged her.She put up a fight she kicked the man in his balls and he dropped her.He slapped her and picks her legs back up and continued to take her in room.The girl started screaming and I heard a gun shot go off.I jumped and now I was terrified of what might happen to me.My plan is to just listen and do everything they tell me to do.A man came back into the room and called number seven which is me I got up and prepared for the worst.I walked in the room.
"Please remove your top,a man said." I started crying and removing my top I was now standing with my breast out."turn right for me,he said."I turned right and he took another picture."Now remove your bottom both of them,he said."I took off my uniform skirt and my panties.Now I stood naked with nothing but my socks on.I felt embarrassed the man grabbed me by my hair and pushed me into another room.The only thing in the room was a bed a bathroom and table.I sat in the room naked for five minutes before a different man came in the room I stood in a corner covering my body parts.He shut and locked the door behind him.He started getting undress and at that moment I knew he was about to have sex with me.He
grabbed me and pushed me on the bed."Come here little girl are you a virgin,he asked."I nodded my head yes and he started smiling.He pushed me on the bed and pinned me down and inserted inside me slowly I gasped for air.He stroked me once the pain was horrible.I started crying he stroked again and again and again.I guess I started to open up because he started going faster and faster.He flipped me on my stomach and started stroking again all I could do was cry I was in so much pain and couldn't believe I'm getting raped.My hand were pinned behind my back he had all his weight on my body and I just layed their.He finally stopped put his clothes on and walked out.I still layed in the same position he left me I couldn't move I felt so disgusted I can't believe my first time was rape.Another man came in the room and threw me some clothes and told me to take a shower I was so happy I actually got to take a shower. I took a shower and went in the room with all the other girls while they were still calling the rest of the girls.I started thinking about what just happened to me tears began to roll down my face.My eyes started getting blurry but they closed I was tired and to weak to keep them open.