Escape Plan

We started a escape plan last night but I'm not sure if its going to work.We are being treated like slaves and being sold like animals.

We waited until the man walked out the door because one of the men stayed behind we study our daily routine everything we had to do all the times we had to do them. Even when the men came in and out of our room.

We studied it all naylah grab something and stand behind the door. Key tell us when the man is coming. We never seen the man face they never took off their mask.

All the rest of the girls acted normal. "Amalah their coming,"key said. The man walked in counting one of you bitches are missing.

Ahhhh*Bloop*naylah knocked him out and just started beating him with a pipe. We put his body in this lil space under the room we was leaving no one would ever check there once they realize he was missing.

We all waited out plan was to kill them one by one we took the man gun and knife. One man came in here but he walked out I knew he was looking for the one man.

"Come on you sluts it time for y'all shower food then bed let's go. Y'all have a big day coming," one man said.
All of us got up and went to the shower room. That was the only privacy we got we all planned our next move.

"Okay when everyone go to sleep each of us are going to sneak out and run and when we run don't look back just keep running run to the police station and get help and what ever you do be safe in case we get split up," I said. "Ayye get y'all asses out the fucking shower before I come in there and fuck the shit out of you," the man said.

We all ran out the shower I didn't want to be rapped again I feel disgusted with myself. We all went to the room where we eat they feed us like we are birds cause they said they don't want us getting unhealthy and fat it's going to mess up their money.

I missed my family well we all did and I wanted to go home so we have to get out of this place.

We all finished eating and went back to our room.

Later At Night

Everybody was sleeping and the cost was clear the men were in their rooms this when the plan began. We each got up one by one sneaking out the door.

When I got to the door a man was coming. I hid and waited till he left to continue we jumped the gates once we were outside. We got to the nearest gas station it was opened 24 hours.
Can you please help us call the police we have been kidnapped by these men.

Cashier : hello there are 6 girls standing in front of me saying they have been kidnapped.
Operator: okay where are you located
Cashier:longtowns gas station
Operator :okay we will be right with you.

5 minutes later

That's when three police cars pulled up and got out I felt like I was about to finally be free from all this shit and I'm going home.

Cop:thank you ma'am nice work
Cashier:u welcome boss

We got to the car and they split us up into different cars"so you lil bitches thought you were going to escape you my property now slut,"the man said. I started crying the chashier worker is in the trafficking business it was all a set up I thought to myself I cried all I could do was cry I'm never going home.

~So the girls are captured and split up
~Who are the kidnappers???
~Is Amalah pregnant by her rapist?
We will find out next if we
READ THE BOOK!!!!