The Move

Keesey James POV
All I can think about was last week they called me back to the room and I was scared they made me take off my clothes took pictures of my naked body and put me in a room with four men.The men started touching on me.One man pushed me on my stomach and inserted inside me.I was screaming but the man just covered my mouth so no one could here.when one man stopped another man did the same thing but he had his hand over my nose and mouth I couldn't breath.I was fighting trying to breath and he grabbed my neck.All I Remember is me waking up in pain with blood everywhere.I was crying  my ass off I can't believed what happened I walked out the room and went back with the other girls.
Amalah POV
I have been really sick they been druggin us and putting things in our food.I feel woozy and tired my body been feeling really week.I was just laying down when I felt my stomach turn upside down.I told one of the men I had to go to the bathroom he refused to let me go.All of a sudden I threw up at his foot."Bitch you are so fucking disgusting,he said."He left and came back with napkins."clean this nasty shit up,he said." I cleaned up my mess and he gave me some water.I went to go lay back down.For the past few days I been having morning sickness and I feel real sick.The man brought us something to eat.I was eating my food until I heard a voice."Amalah is that you,a voice said."It was the girl that was drugged and been sleep since I been here I never seen her face but when I seen it I started crying.Naylah oh my gosh how did you get in here I hugged her and just layed in her arms for a while.
Naylah
I'm Naylah,Naylah campbell Amalah cousin im seventeen years old I been missing for about two weeks now I went missing a day before Amalah went missing ever since I been here I was knocked out.It's my first time up and I'm scared as fuck my cousin told me how the man raped her.I swear I wish we can get out of here I hope my family is looking for us both.Its crazy how they're just kidnapping kids and we are too weak to protect our self.
Three Days Later
My stomach is a lil bigger than usual I have a little hump I am three weeks pregnant by my rapist I know because thats how long its been since I was raped.I know I am pregnant because how I have been eating and all the throwing up I was doing.I stopped throwing up but I can smell everything all I smell is blood,drugs,and sex. When I was using the bathroom I over heard the man talkin about its time to move us and give us a owner.Owner was all I thought about.
Later At Night
Naylah I heard them talking about moving us and finding us a owner I think we are being sold.
"Amalah their trafficking us,naylah said."We have to get out of here before we all get split up.By this time all the girl were sober.We have to find a way out I whispered to every one but we have to come up with a plan.