B

I spend the next few weeks banished to my room because nobody wants me around apparently, so when a vampire suddenly appears in my room, I sigh and put my book down.

"They are probably waiting for you downstairs. Take the stairs, take two rights and a left. There you will see, people." I tell the vampire, going back to my book, not even glancing up.

I hear silence, and then I smell the most wonderful thing ever, that wonderfully amazing cologne, the wonderful scent that vampires associate with human blood and expensive chocolate.

I look up and freeze.

A man with bright red eyes, dirty blonde shoulder length hair, a cleanly shaven face, and lightly tanned skin stands before me. He wears a thick dark green jacket with fake tan fur, a lighter dark green hoodie, black fingerless gloves, and black jeans with black boots.

"Mate." He whispers so quietly that only I can hear it. Then he is next to me, burying his face in my neck and smelling me.

"What is your name?" I squeak out.

"Alistair." He says quietly, his face still buried in my neck.

"Hello, Alistair, my name is Amara Eva Cullen, and I am Renesmee's twin sister." I breathe.

"You smell delightful." He murmurs. I smile, and breathe in his scent before yawning. He chuckles and lays me down, cuddling with me as I fall asleep.