chapter 2

As me and andrea headed down town L.A to get to are empty apartment!

We stop by Ralph's for some food .

This place is huge comepare to the one in Texas ! As we checkout , I sat my phone on the counter scanning and left.

I went back to the car unloading groceries . Then it hits me

WHERE IS MY PHONE . I screamed in the parking lot and watched people stared

I marched back to the store mad going straigh to the check Out lane . I saw this boy going thru it . He had blonde hair , almost 6ft , wearing a bucket hat.

I asked why are you on my phone ?

He looks straight up at me and says I'm trying to find the owner but I guess I found her already! He hands me back my phone looking straight into my eyes and I was just speechless ! Hi , I'm Matt he says nervously . Hi ,Matt I'm Jessica I said . He asked for Twitter I just told him my personal @ name . As I Knew who he is cause

" MAGON IS MY BAE , YAHHHHH

MAGCON IS MY DAY YAHHHH "

I sang that in my head as he followed me and I just said a quick goodbye leaving the store .

Matt's POV :

I headed the checkout lane to buy some chocolate milk cause who doesn't like chocolate milk ! I saw this pink iPhone 5c on the counter and it was unlock ! Of course Ima go thru it finding who it was then I hear some girl say " Why are you on my phone " She had red hair , hazel eyes and was a little bit tall . I said to her very shocked , I was trying to find the owner but I guess I found her ! She was kinda shock seeing me I hope She didn't know I was vine famous . I told her my name knowing my manners . But I still can't get over her smile DAMMM ! I asked for her Twitter just to see if I can meet her again Then she left Very suddenly !

*Skips at the apartment

As I walk into are 2 bedroom apartment I saw andrea unpacking ! She asks me why was I so quite in the car . I didnt want to tell her That I met

"The Mathew lee Espinosa '' So I just Said was I tired . And check my Twitter and saw my notifications blow up then I saw the tweet that Made me scream !

********************

tell me guys what you think and when I should update ! I made the chapters more longer bye guys !