Chapter 4

(A/N: just incase anyone is wondering, Ian, Anthony, and all of their friends are in the 3rd year of high school.)

Ian's P.O.V.:

I got home and sat on my bed. I thought back to when Anthony walked in on me changing for P.E. Why was Anthony blushing so much? He kept staring at me. What was that about? Does he like me? Questions keep running through my head. I wonder if he thinks I didn't go to his house is because he walked in on me? That isn't why I just got a ton of homework, stupid teachers.

----time flash to tomorrow home room-----

I walked into home room, I sat down next to Anthony. "Hey man!" I said giving him a high five.

"Hey!" He said. I sat down next to him and the bell rang.

The teacher walked to the front of the class. "Okay, so I have an exciting announcement!In two weeks, we are taking the junior/senior trip! WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!" She exclaims, I love this teacher. We scream and shout happily together! Once we all quieted down she continued, "Okay, so you don't have to go if you don't want to. But if you do, then get your parents sign this permission slip." She says holding the in the air. "Someone help pass these out." No one answered. "Okay fine, ummm, Derrick, and Ryan." She says. Ryan and Derrick pass the papers out. "So, get them signed and then next week turn them in and we will talk about what we will do in New York. This will also have to be turned in with 75$. Now, I know that is a lot for some of you all, but you should be paying 150$, but we made so much money from all the fund raisers." She said.

-----Time flash to after school-----

Anthony's P.O.V.:

Once I was at my house I ran to my room, Ian right behind me. "What are you doing?" He said. I walked to my bed and lifted up the mattress revealing a wad of cash. "Wow. Where did you get that?"

"Every birthday, my grandma gives me 20$. So for the past five years, I saved it so I can go on a trip." I said.

"Smart kid." He said. I laughed a little. "So, your going to New York?"

"Yeah, I'm take the rest of this and use it in New York." I said.

"But, you'll only have 15$..." He says.

"I'll ask my grandma for more." I said.

"Alright." He says.

Ian's P.O.V.:

We play video games until I have to go home, I asked my dad if I can go to New York. He says yes.

Hey guys. I know short chapter..., and I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever... :( I hope you like this chapter.... Please vote, comment, and follow me. Love ya. K, BYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!