Chapter 2 ♥

"Who?!" Gaby asked.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Iris yelled to the girl in the braces.

"Gee, you're nice." I said sarcastically.

I got up, walked over to the door, closed it and locked it. Just to make sure no one else got in, like that, I mean a the proper way is to knock, right?

                                                         -2 days later-

Gaby, Iris and I are done unpacking. I'm still quite shy with them, but I still make small talk. Iris has been loud and very talkative. I've learned Gaby wants to be a 'Victoria's Secret' model. I now know Iris likes unicorns, and Gaby's favorite color is pink, what a surprise!

After getting to know each other a little better, we all decided to get lunch in the cafeteria. We satrted to walk until Gaby had to use the loo.

"It'll just be 2 minutes!" She tried to convince us.

"No, the bathroom scares me..." Iris pouted.

"How do you use it?" I asked. 

"I close my eyes." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"How-Never mind, I don't want to know.." I said, whilst Gaby ran to the loo. I'm surprised it didn't 'realise'. What? What are you thinking of Stell?

"Why is cotton candy pink? Why can't it be rainbow color?" Iris asked, leaning against the wall.

"I don't know. Why can't it be red? Something extraordinary?" I said, leaning on the 'MEN'S' bathroom door.

With my luck, the door wasn't fully closed.

I fell backwards, but didn't hit the floor. Okay, let me repeat that. I fell backwards, but didn't hit the floor? Yep, it still sounds weird.

"Woah," A husky voice said, as they caught me.

"I...Errm...Sorry," I said, leaving the grip of the muscular arms, and dusting my P-COAT off.

"Harry Styles," The lad that caught me said, offering a hand to shake.

"Stella Mathews," I smile, but refuse to shake the lad's- I mean Harry's hand.

"Umm..Okay?" He sctrached the back of his head. Damn it Stella, why must you be such an awkward potaotoe?

"Iris Anderson," Iris held a hand out.

"Harry Styles," He smiledand shook her hand. I think he thinks she is pretty? Of course. Why would he think someone like me is pretty? Iris, now Iris is beautiful. I'm nothing compared to her.

I roll my eyes at the thought someone might think I'm pretty. I'm everything, but pretty.

"Hey girls-Harry Styles?" Gaby said, backing away from Harry as she realises who he is.

"Yes, are you going to go 'fan-girl' on me?" HArry asked, backing away from Gaby.

"No, it's just, why is Harry Styles in a boarding school in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire? Aren't you suppose to be touring, or something?" Gaby asked, making a lot of hand gestures.

"Uh, I knew someone would ask that.." Harry threw his hands up in annoyance.

"Soo, why are you here?" Gaby, Iris ans I chorused.

"Paul said we're retarded." Harry rolled his eyes, and sat on the floor.

"Paul?"

"Retarded?"

"Harry Styles?"

"Yes, Paul, our babysitter." Harry said in a 'duh' tone. I'm starting to think we are annoying him..

"Babysitter? I think Iris needs one of those." Gaby chuckled.

"Hey!" Iris replied defensively.

"Why do you need a 'babysitter'?" I asked, making air quotes on babysitter.

"Because we're crazy." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait, I'm getting confused, 'WE'?" I shook my head, rapidly from left to right.

"Yes, 'we' as in the band." He said in a 'duh' tone agian.

"I'm sorry, but am I annoying you?" I asked, stepping closer to him as a sign of dominance.

"Not at all," He chuckled sarcastically, stepping closer to me.

"Harry, Ella, stop it." Gaby rolled her eyes, putting her hands in between, then breaking us apart.

I felt my cheeks go red. I didn't notice we where so close to each other, his chest was practically touching mine.

"You girls seem nice,' Harry chuckled. 'Would you like to get lunch with my mates, and I?" 

"We..Errmm..We.." I hesitated to find words to say.

                                                                              -Cliffhanger !-

HEY ! HEY ! HEY !

Thank y'all so much for 125 reads, 15 votes & 13 comments ! We love you all sooooo much ! 

Fan our newest member @j3n3ssa ! She's our editor, but she didn't get to edit this chapter, so don't get mad if there is any typos ! :O 

Do any of you guys watch 'The L.A. Complex' ? Nene doesn't know what that is... -.-

Yes, I Dip-dyed my hair & yes it came off...

It was pink..

anyways, we LOOOOVVVVEE cliffhangers ! 

Vote, Fan, Comment, Share etc etc (;

-Giqqz xx  ★

-.- from me its 'SURPRISE! we updated ! i am really glad you guys have been reading and commenting on our book . i hope you all stay tunned for the nxt chapter. ps OVER 100 READS IN UST 3 DAYS !!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS :'D LOVE YOU ALL . ;*

-Nene xx ★