Chapter 3 ♥

"You girls seem nice,' Harry chuckled. 'Would you like to get lunch with my mates, and I?" 

"We..Errmm..We.." I hesitated to find words to say.

"Gasp! Am I making Stella Mathews nervous?" Harry chuckled, as he pretended to gasp.

"No," I playfully hit him on the arm.

"So, what do you girls say?" Harry said, doing an adorable eyebrow dance. STOP IT STELLA !

"We'd love to have lunch with you, and your 'mates'." Gaby nudged me, as she made air quotes on mates, and gave me an obvious wink.

"Let's go," Harry looped his arm around Iris' right arm, and Gaby's left arm, as they continued to walk. I rolled my eyes at how ridiculous they look, and walk behind them.

We finally got to the cafeteria. We were bloked on our way here by girls crowding around Harry. What was that all about?

"Harry!" A boy with brown eyes, light brown hair yelled at Harry, as he motioned us to his table where there were other lads.

"Hey guys, this is Stella, Iris, and Gaby,' Harry introduced us. 'I met them on my journey to the bathroom."

"Hello," They all replied, in normal british accents, but there was one that was deferent. I couldn't get it right. Australian? You're retarded Stella. Portuguese? How does that sound Portuguese? Irish? Yep, definitely Irish. 

"Hiya,"

"Hey,"

"Ello,"

The boys at the table were all handsome, the most handsome I've seen all in one table. There was Harry, he had a mop of adorable curly dark brown hair, and beautiful bright green eyes. What girl wouldn't fall for that hunk? There was a blonde one, he was also very, very attractive. He had blonde hair swooped to the side, a gorgeous sky blue eyes, and yellow braces that looked good on him. There was one that had black hair with a blonde highlight in it, his eyes were a beautiful honey color, and he had a bad boy look, which for him perfectly. There was one that had light brown hair, baby blue eyes, and TOMS. The last one had an innocent look, he was the one who called Harry over. He had short light brown hair, which was picked up on the side. His dark brown eyes out stood all of them, since the rest had colored eyes. They were all very handsome, but when I say handsome, I mean to die for handsome.

"Sit down," Harry offered, leading us to the table. We did as we where told, and sat in the round table with the lads and Harry.

    -15 minutes later-

It has been 15 boring minutes, since we sat at the table with the lads. It feels like 5 years, and 3 days to be exact.  

 The blonde introduced himself as Niall. The one with the baby blue eyes said his name was Louis. I heard Harry say the bad boy's name was Zayn. The one with outstanding dark brown eyes received us with a hand shake, and with a "Hey, I'm Liam.", so I'm guessing his name is Liam. And of course Harry's name is Harry.  

"So enough about us,' Zayn chuckled. 'Tell us bout you girls."   

    "What do you want to know?" Gaby asked, sipping her coffee.      

"What do you guys want to be? Why are you here? What's your favorite color? Basically, anything." Niall said, in a thick Irish accent.      

"I want to be model, I'm here to study, my favorite color is pink," Gaby shrugged.      

"Iris what about you?" Liam asked, looking very interested.      

"I want to be an artist, I'm here to study, and my favorite color is rainbows or glitter. I don't know whether glitter is a color or not." She giggled.      

"Stella?" Louis said, giving me one of those gangster nods.      

"I want I be a fashion designer, I'm here to study, and my favorite color is red." I replied quite shyly.      

"Now here comes the big question,' Harry made a drum role on the table. 'Which one of you are taken, and which one of you are single?"       

"Single," Iris raised an arm up, proudly.      

"Taken," Gaby pouted.      

"Dating my cats," I raised an arm up, my comment caused the boys to chuckle.      

"Really?" Harry asked.        

"Really." I comfermed.    

"Don't tell Harry you have cats. He's overly obsessed with cats." Zayn rolled his eyes.      

"Uhh.. That's kind weird.." Gaby chuckled, warming her hands up with her breathe.      

"You where my favorite," Louis joked, leaning his head on Gaby's shoulder. Everyone chuckled at the joking Louis, as we zipped our coffee.      

"You would make a great fashion designer," Liam commented.      

"Why?" I asked, interested in what the boy might say.      

"You have a great sence of style," He winked. I looked down to see what I was wearing, I wore a grey P-COAT, black skinny jeans, boots that where black, grey gloves, a pink scarf, and a white hat.       

"Umm.. Thanks?" I smiled.      

After Liam's awkward comment, the table seemed to quite down for a while. Louis decided to be the one to break the silence, "So, who wants to play 20 questions?"    

"Yeah,"  

"Sure,"    

"Why not?"    

"UNICORNS!"    

"It works fine with me,"    

"Cool,"    

"Yep,"      

Niall put his hand on my knee to comfort me. I guess he can tell I'm a bit uncomfortable. I leaned my head on his shoulder as a sign of friendship, honestly, I think I'm going to get along the best with Niall.      

"Iris ; Why are you so crazy, and random?"      

"It's just who I am. If you don't like it, I'll be around you more, to annoy you."      

I wasn't really paying attention to the group talking, I looked at the faces. I wanted to see their reactions to the crazy answers they'll give each other. I look around, as I found a pair of Honey colored eyes looking at my chocolate brown eyes. I could feel him looking into my soul, it wasn't the best feeling in the world. I just had one question. Why was Zayn staring at me?    

Hey girls ♥

Hope you like this chapter ! :D

We brought our boys in ! Woot Woot ! 

Now to the serious note, we are entering school on Monday, & today is Thursday... So the uploads may only be once or twice a week.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOOOOLLL ! D;

But, ya know I have too...

The worst part is, I'm going to Winton & Nene's going to Ochoa ! D': 

I'ma miss you, Bro...

OH MY BIEBER ! IT'S ALMOST LEEYUM'S BIRFDAY ! :D 13 MORE DAYS !!!!!

See ya, suckers ! ♥

- Giqqz xx ★

Today I fell like sh*t. I didnt do my best to come up with ideas on this chapter. -.- That sucks but maybe next time ill do better (hopefully) Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. See you soon .

-Nene ;*