Chapter 5 ♥ - Our story

Stella's POV

I remember. I remember when I was waiting for the call to get in to this school. To get into Holmes Chapel Academy of Arts.

"Stella, time for dinner!" My mother cried from downstairs. "I can't go. I'm waiting for the call." I yelled in return.

I could hear Dani's feet stepping on each stair, and in a matter of seconds, she opened the door to my room."Stella, mom said to go downstairs to eat."

"Can I eat up here? I'm waiting for the call." I stared at the blank screen on my phone.

"What if they don't call? What if they don't accept you?" Dani asked, playing with my hair.

"They will." I stated. "Don't get too excited, Stella." 

"You're suppose to be my sister. You're suppose to be supportive." I frowned, twisting my body to her. "I am supportive!" She said, as she continued braiding my hair. 

Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street

That the fire in your heart is ou-

My ringtone went off.

"Daniela, that could be the school!" I jumped with glee.

"Answer it!" She giggled. 

I picked up my phone and place it on my ear. "Hello?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zayn's POV

.

.

.

.

.

That day. Oh boy, was that day crazy. The day we where waiting for the call. 

There were alot of mixed emotions that day. Harry and Louis didn't want to get into that school. Liam, of course, did. Niall had no clue we where even signed up. And I, oh I, I couldn't care less.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" Liam repeated. "I don't see why exactly you want to go back to school, Liam." Louis said, as he blew up a balloon.

"I want to go back for more experience. For a better education" Liam said. "More experience. I know what you mean!" Harry laughed, stomping his foot.

"Haha very funny." Liam rolled his eyes. "That was funny!" I high-fived Harry.

"What are my mates and I doing today?" Niall walked into the kitchen, where the rest of the lads and I sat.

"Liam's being a prissy pants!" Harry frowned. "What?" Niall stopped in his tracks, shocked at how unfunny that joke was.

"I reckon you put some pants on." Louis pointed at  NIall's clover covered underwear. "Shut up" Niall glared at Louis, as Harry and I laughed.

Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks

Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my bestest

And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn so

Liam's ringtone went off.  

"Here it is. Here we find out if we're in or not." Liam smiled and pressed the big green button. "Hello?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was thinking to make this chapter for a long time. I just did it.

I did copy the idea of the dots from @GwenBookAddict ! Read her stories if you haven't thy're awesome !

YPIVPUIV ! I'm winning the bet with Nene right now ;3

Bye lovelys ♥

-Giqqz xx